Chalk Preschool...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Well this isn't exactly parenting advice but I wanted to share this with everyone because my little 3 1/2 year old and I did this yesterday and she loooved it! We found these videos online that teach the months and days and I think it's a pretty cool idea. It's a preschool online called CHALKPreschool and since I don't think my little one is ready for preschool yet I may just have her do these videos each week. CHALKPreschool posts them each day, I believe, on youtube and she just loved them! I think this may be a great alternative to sending her off to preschool right away. I know you don't have a little one in preschool, but if anyone on this thread does definitely check this out! Here's the link! Real cool concept!http://www.youtube.com/user/CHALKPre...e?feature=mhee

Last edited:

Supermom4

Jun 1, 2012
I Checked this CHALK Preschool facebook page out and they're some pretty cute videos. Very colorful and the songs get seriously stuck in your head. Even my husband couldn't stop singing them haha. Cute little ways to learn the days of the week though. Thanks!

llewey

Jul 23, 2012
Oh wow, these look really interesting. I may have my own girl Clare take a look at them.

Bottlelover

Jun 1, 2012
Wow what cute little videos. I have a little one in preschool right now too. We'll have to take a look at these videos!