Changing of the Zodiac Signs!?!?...

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Disclaimer: This is coming from a guy who just had to google to find out his own sign.

Doesn't you sign have something to do with the alignment of the stars when you were born? In which case your sign can never change?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dadu2004 said:
I don't believe there's any merit to that crap anyway. :)

I do agree <I>but</I> I have been a Capricorn all my life and I have no intention of being anything different. Why can't they just leave it alone...it's worked for 2000 or so years.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well I don't care that much because its not like I ever read my daily horoscope or got an Aries tattoo or anything lol, but apparantly according to the news I am now a Pisces? Eh, whatever. :p

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
ive always been into the stars, and horiscopes and planetary rotation and what it does to us as a whole, so thats why i posted :p it's weird but makes sense I guess. The stars have changed a lot over 3,000 yrs, so I guess it was time to change it up a bit. I was a taurus, now im an Aries...totally not me haha. anywho kinda just wanted to see what everyone else thought.....:rolleyes:

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
xox.ilu.xox said:
ive always been into the stars, and horiscopes and planetary rotation and what it does to us as a whole, so thats why i posted :p it's weird but makes sense I guess. The stars have changed a lot over 3,000 yrs, so I guess it was time to change it up a bit. I was a taurus, now im an Aries...totally not me haha. anywho kinda just wanted to see what everyone else thought.....:rolleyes:
I'm into planetary rotation too!

I like how the sun comes up on one side, then later in the day, just totally goes down on the other! :jiggy:

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Lol. Ok, so according to wikipedia I'm an aries, so I looked it up. Some parts of it kinda describes me, but none of it really describes my (twin) brother unless you use A LOT of imagination. So what now? Guess that's why I've never really paid any attention to horoscopes. :rolleyes;

ackb

Feb 5, 2011
I read that the change only applies to people born in 2010 and after. I guess that there is a huge debate about this change in the astrological community and some believe in it, some don't. I'm a Libra, my daughter was a Virgo and I guess is now a Leo. I would just like her to be whichever one makes her less like I was as a teenager. ;)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I read that too sbattisti, it says that one version follows the seasons (which makes zero sense to me) and that the other follows the constellations. The one that they are saying it effects is the one that follows the constellations, but I don't understand how horoscopes should follow seasons in the first place. Isn't that what every sign is based off of? A constellation?

There is still no solid answer though. Its a huge unending debate all over the internet right now.

LizBaker

Mar 3, 2011
errrr take a personality test... those are better and made within a real scientific background

JenniferP

Banned
Mar 9, 2011
According to something I read once, it's only if you were born after 2000 or something like that. It doesn't change if you were born before that.