Changing schools...

linlinsma

Banned
Jul 30, 2009
did anyone here know about etonkids kindergarten?I'm goint to China to work at the Chinese branch of my company and I will take my family to be there next month,some friends recommend Beijing Etonkids International Kindergarten to me, and I'm considering if my daughter go or not?Can anyone here give me any suggestions?much appriciated!

babay000

Banned
Jul 30, 2009
linlinsma said:
did anyone here know about etonkids kindergarten?I'm goint to China to work at the Chinese branch of my company and I will take my family to be there next month,some friends recommend Beijing Etonkids International Kindergarten to me, and I'm considering if my daughter go or not?Can anyone here give me any suggestions?much appriciated!
etonkids has three kindergarten segmentations,bilingual kindergarten,huizhi bilingual kindergarten and international kindergarten. They have almost 20 campuses in beijing,shanghai,tianjin,guangzhou and nanjing.The montessori philosophy has been applied to this kindergarten.It was heard as a good kindergarten in China,of course there are many more other good ones.If your daughter goes to that kindergarten,it could be a nice choice.u may consider one of their early childhood projects,find the lists for your reference:

bilingual kindergarten:bilingual kindergarten|Etonkids Kindergartens
huizhi bilingual kindergarten:Huizhi Bilingual Kindergarten|Etonkids Kindergartens
international kindergarten:Beijing International Kindergarten|Etonkids Kindergartens

Rosa

PF Enthusiast
Jun 30, 2009
Wales
She had three contact days last week, didn't play up at all, isn't being a monster at home either!