Children's live entertainment - Your preferences...

Nathan000000

Oct 10, 2008
My friend and I have a business doing live shows for children, such as school assemblies or birthday parties. We sing songs, tell stories, play games, teach funny dances, etc. We LOVE doing it, and we'd love for our business to grow into something we could live off of, rather than one or two shows a month.

So we're gathering input from our main clients: parents. What do you look for in live children's entertainment? What kind of content would you pay for? What do you like or dislike in a children's show or performance?

We're trying to focus our improvement on areas that matter most to everyday parents. We're all ears, so please let us know what you'd like to see.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
This is sort of a breach of etiquette. You should really get to know us before using us for market research. Also I would suggest posting a little about yourself in the introductions thread. This is really a community of Parents that love to help people out but it's a give and take situation unless of course if you got permission from the Administrators or the Moderators.

:)

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Speaking for my kids they like silly stuff. They also like to be involved. They don't want to sit there and watch. They want to be involved in the show. We really like the Upside Down Show. My humor is similar to that show. I would also check out some kid safe shows on a channel like Noggin. They are educational and fun. The goofier the better. Basic education and basic values are important like how to be a friend and crossing the street.

Hope this helps!

Nathan000000

Oct 10, 2008
PhilBilly said:
:veryconfused:
Your signature is a quote from the movie "Strange Brew." I just included another quote from the same movie to let you know I recognized it. (It's when they're on trial in the courtroom.)

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Nathan000000 said:
Your signature is a quote from the movie "Strange Brew." I just included another quote from the same movie to let you know I recognized it. (It's when they're on trial in the courtroom.)
Oh yeah I forgot about that. :laugh:

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
My little guy doesn't stay interested unless he's involved. So the more singing and dancing he can participate in the better.