Circumcision Info!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
yulia said:
there is nothing to pul back; when intact penis is erected it looks just like a cut one.
we have talked about that one already as well. Thats how it kinda went south. lol

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
leland said:
I personally feel its cleaner... I think it looks disgusting the other way... I also feel the zipper would get caught more..:swoon:
It takes much longer and more energy to wash hands than an intact penis.

The rest of the world (good 85% of it) does just fine with the zipper. Do american men really think so little of their obilities?!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Ummmmmm "honey, hang on a few seconds while I go wash my hands"??????????? WTF?

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I hate Mt. Dew. Diet Cherry Coke is my fave. But I prefer wine or coffee over pop.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
hey I make my hubby wash his hands before sex. His hands get so nasty from work, so I have to or I get not so fun pleasent things

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Kaytee said:
hey I make my hubby wash his hands before sex. His hands get so nasty from work, so I have to or I get not so fun pleasent things
ewwwwwww TMI

*going to the store for Dt Cherry Coke*

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r><QUOTE author="FooserX;25676"><s>
FooserX said:
</s>I can't believe you don't like oral sex.<br/>
<br/>
Next thing you know, you're going to say you don't like fingers in butts.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Speaking of oral sex. I used to like it! It really is a pleasure and fun when a penis is so super sensitive!&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;But oral sex is a totally different story with partially desensitized (keratinized) cut penis when you have to “work” so long and hard that you feel your jaw is going to fall off…&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;