Circumcision Info!...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r>Hello,<br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s>I've been researching the subject for over two years and it doesn't stop amazing me just how much there is to know. The truth isn't pretty, to say the least. I started diging deeper and deeper into the subject when I learned that circ started in north america as a <B><s></s>cure for masturbation.<e></e></B> I want to share some good info I put together.<e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s>__________________________________________________________<e></e></FONT><br/>
<br/>
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Genital integrity is a basic human right. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Over 80% of the world is intact. &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<FONT font="Times New Roman">&lt;/s&gt;This is an excellent movie (done by doctors opposing circumcision) about foreskin’s &lt;br/&gt;
purpose and harm of circumcision.&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;URL url="http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/video/prepuce.html&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Even a perfectly performed circumcision does life-long harm. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;1.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; It removes &lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;the most sensitive parts of the penis&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; (Ridged band and often it also removes Frenulum).&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;2.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; The glans (penile head) is normally an internal organ protected by the moist mucosal tissue of the prepuce (foreskin). Without the foreskin, the glans is exposed to the outer environment (air, soap, clothing, sun, etc.). The glans dries out and develops several extra layers of skin (keratinization). Besides removing the densely nerve-laden foreskin, circumcision removes 50% of the penile shaft skin and associated nerve endings. The exposed glans then keratinizes, causing further loss of sensation.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Imagine how different female sexual response would be if the clitoral hood (female foreskin) was removed. Exposure of the clitoris to the constant effects of the outer environment would approximate the effects of male circumcision.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Please take a look at a recent sensitivity study published in the BJU International (British Journal of Urology) in April 2007.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<FONT font="Times New Roman">&lt;/s&gt;This study was the first time that the intact and circumcised penis were thoroughly, systematically and scientifically tested for sensitivity. The testing method was monofilament testing, the same method used in assessing peripheral neuropathy, such as lack of feeling in the feet of diabetics. The resulting measurements of sensitivity are quantifiable and reproducible. The study was submitted for peer review before being approved for publication.&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
The study's objective: to map the fine-touch pressure thresholds of the adult penis in circumcised and uncircumcised men, and to compare the two populations.&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
The conclusion, from the abstract: &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; (pdf), &lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://www.icgi.org/touch-test/touch-test-article.pdf&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://www.icgi.org/touch-test/&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;3.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; Moisturizing the glans is another important function of foreskin. Once removed, the skin of glans gets dry which most of the time leads to inability to have sex/masturbation without an artificial lubricant. On the other hand intact men do not need it at all. Foreskin slides up and down the shaft of the penis providing an easy and smooth penetration, lubrication and additional pleasure for both partners. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;4.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The pain during circumcision is truly agonizing. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Do you know how they circumcise newborns? First, because the foreskin is attached to the glans exactly like the fingernail is attached to the finger, they have to rip open those adhesions. They force a blunt probe under the foreskin and run it all around. Think about how that would feel under your fingernails and add on it that foreskin is the most sensitive part of the body. Then they slice open the foreskin and peel it away from the glans. Then they put a clamp on and crush the foreskin to halt the worst of the bleeding. Then they take a scalpel and slice the foreskin off. Oh, and by the way, did you know that &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;over 85% of neonatal circumcisions in the &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;US&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; are still being preformed without any/adequate anesthesia?&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;If one wants to put their baby through this nightmare, they at least must have guts to see how the procedure is being done. As you can see on this video, the doctor claims that he uses anesthesia…well, make sure your speakers are on! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;URL url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617&amp;hl=en&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; . &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;MRI of the brain &lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;before&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; and &lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;after &lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;circumcision shows irreversible damage: &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="http://www.stopinfantcircumcision.org/BrainVisualizationArticle.htm&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;There has been another study that was comparing pain sensitivity in newborn vs. adults. The results were quite shocking! Newborn indeed don’t feel pain the way adults do. They feel it &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;1. more intense; 2. on a larger area and 3. for a longer period of time!&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Lucky babies would pass out being unable to coop with such intense pain; not lucky ones will not and will go through the whole agony all the way.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;There has been also a study that proved that intact boys and girls have higher thresholds of pain than circumcised boys. It was published in the Lancet (British medical journal) in 1997. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;While permanent psychological impact of circumcision is still mostly unknown, it’s logical to assume that just like any extremely painful and traumatic event—even if forgotten—it can lead to a permanent emotional/psychological scar/damage. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Even a perfectly performed circumcision does not guarantee that a person will not have more serious (beyond the mentioned above) problems in his future sexual life. Such problems as, for example, too tight (sometimes even painful) erections can be due to removal of too much foreskin and whatever left over just not enough to accommodate a normal erection are much more common than many people think since it’s nearly impossible to know for sure how much is “too much” until the penis reaches its full-grown size. Removal of too much foreskin can also lead to a shaft of the penis being hairy (it pulls skin from above to more or less accommodate an erection).&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Doctors Opposing Circumcision warns (&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;23 October, 2005&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;) that the risk of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) is now too great to allow non-medically indicated circumcision to continue: &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;... The advent of MRSA in epidemic proportions increases risks associated with male neonatal circumcision beyond those previously contemplated and further increases the desirability of the non-circumcision option. MRSA and other antibiotic-resistant varieties of SA, such as vancomycin-resistant &lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;Staphylococcus aureus&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; (VRSA), increase risk, including death, to newborn circumcised boys. In view of this increased risk, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists should review their policy (2002) of offering elective medically unnecessary non-therapeutic neonatal circumcision at parental request. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;... Medical practitioners must consider the epidemic status of MRSA and exercise their independent judgment regarding the performance of non-therapeutic neonatal circumcision. There is an ethical duty to &lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;not&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; perform scientifically invalid medical treatment, especially when it puts the patient at risk. Doctors must act in the best interests of their child-patients regardless of parental requests. Doctors may conscientiously object to the performance of non-therapeutic circumcision of children. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Complete text: &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/DOC/mrsa.html&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Penn and Teller video called “Circumcision Bullshit”. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;This video is funny and therefore, takes a lot of tension off the subject while saying what needs to be said. It also explains and SHOWS non-surgical foreskin restoration. I highly recommend to take a look at this video.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/I]</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Yahoo Video: &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://tinyurl.com/23kcyc&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Google Video: &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://tinyurl.com/2hhud3&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/I]</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;As any surgery, circumcision may have some very serious (even life threatening) complications.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://www.circumcisionquotes.com/complications.html&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://healthblog.ctv.ca/blog/_archives/2007/5/22/2967860.html&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; ; and I’m talking about reported deaths only; god knows what the real number of circumcision victims is.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<SIZE size="3">Worth while mentioning most recent scientists discovery that Langerhans cells that are present in the foreskin are behave as ‘natural barrier’ to HIV. </SIZE>
<SIZE size="3">Bellow are the links. </SIZE>

http://www.womenshealth.gov/news/english/602421.htm[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
http://body.aol.com/news/articles/_a/scientists-discover-natural-barrier-to/n20070428234109990019[/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/05/AR2007030500357.html[/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=17334373[/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]

<SIZE size="3">Another study shows no HIV protection from circumcision</SIZE>
http://www.jaids.org/pt/re/jaids/abstract.00126334-200712150-00017.htm;jsessionid=HSQZQFtGmG2M2TNpM23NNGQvQrVs83rC17NF6VZM9L51LPQYkyl2!65375592!181195628!8091!-1[/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]

<SIZE size="3"> have an extremely low HIV+ rate.</SIZE>

Important to mention that circumcision scars may cause cancer:[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/COLOR]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=3944860[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL][/COLOR]

The tumors involved the prepuce (n = 1), prepuce and distal shaft (n = 1), circumcision scar line (n = 2), circumcision scar line and distal shaft[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/COLOR]
http://www.ajsp.com/pt/re/ajsp/abstract.00000478-200401000-00014.htm;jsessionid=HnFZPqCyMGXpTvK9TvZShGJJGQYkhDdbPhXlKdDl1yMLpVmyJgPL!1219373867!181195629!8091!-1[/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]

<SIZE size="3">As you can see, nature designed a man’s body to be just as perfect as it can! And why would anyone want to rip off their child from all these benefits of having a whole perfectly functioning body remains a big mystery for me. </SIZE>

<SIZE size="3">Also few most common reasons for circumcision just drive me absolutely nuts! One is “he won’t remember it”. Would that be ok if someone, let’s say, rape a woman and then injected her with a drug which would erase this event from her memory. Would this kind of rape be ok just because she doesn’t remember it?</SIZE>
Or would that be ok to actually rape an infant (s/he won’t remember it anyway, right?!). </SIZE>[/FONT]

Second is “Looking like a daddy down there”. Hmmm…makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?! With this logic I sure feel very sorry for a kid whose daddy got his leg or arm amputated…</SIZE>[/FONT]

Oh, yes, the locker room argument is a “good” one as well! I like what one guy said: "Dude let's get it straight, you are laughing at me because you got a part of your dick got cut off?!.." </SIZE>[/FONT]

It’s just doesn’t make any sense! It sounds more like some poor excuses that people make up to feel better about something that they feel in their heart (and their instinct) is <I>wrong</I>. </SIZE>[/FONT]

<SIZE size="3">Some women would leave the decision up to their husband because he has a penis. Well, maybe he does have a penis, but <I>she</I> is the one who has foreskin and therefore<I>, is able to appreciate it.</I> When fetus develops in uterus, <I>the very same tissue that becomes foreskin in boys, becomes clitoral hood in girls.</I></SIZE>
<SIZE size="3"><I>Same tissue that both in boys and girls serves the same purpose: protection and sexual pleasure.</I> <I>That is why amputating foreskin in boys is equal to amputating clitoral hood in girls; another words, female genital mutilation (FGM) is the same thing as male genital mutilation (MGM)</I>,‘nicely’ called circumcision.</SIZE>
Also unlike circumcised males, women have intact genitalia, and therefore, they are the ones to experience sexual pleasure the way it was meant to be. </SIZE>[/FONT]

<SIZE size="3">This is a very interesting movie (contains NO violence) about female genital mutilation. As you can see, they do it to their girls because it was done to them, so there must be nothing wrong with it. Also as you can see, the women think that there is nothing wrong with them and that female circumcision is TOTALLY NORMAL. And of course, just like any mutilation, it’s surrounded by myths and misconception to keep it going. The most common myths about FGM include: intact vagina isn’t healthy, dirty, disgusting and that circumcision is necessary in order to have kids. http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/394002/Life+and+Leisure[/URL][/COLOR]</SIZE>

Circumcision started in the Puritan 1870s as a <I>cure</I> <I>for masturbation</I> (yes, you read it right! masturbation was considered to be evil and sinful and was blamed for all sort of illnesses including blindness, paralysis and mental retardation) </SIZE>[/FONT]http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/shorthis.htm[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
.</SIZE>[/FONT]
As late as the 1970's medical books were claiming that desensitizing the boy was good medicine as well as good morality. The idea of that, touted openly by medical scholarship with notable pride, was carefully tucked away when the sexual revolution permitted sexual pleasure.</SIZE>[/FONT]

Today male circumcision is surrounded by a lot of myths and misconceptions to keep it going. Most those myths are about intact babies/boys’ penises care. Some would say that it’s very hard to take care of them, that circumcised penises are somehow cleaner, healthier and things like that. </SIZE>[/FONT]
Well, sounds really good if not for the fact that these are the most common <I>misconceptions</I>. In infants and young boys foreskin is fused to the glans with the same tissue like our fingernails fused to our finger-beds (during circumcision it feels kind of like ripping off your nail from nail-pads just much more intense since it’s <I>the most</I> sensitive part of the body; it has by far more blood vessels and nerve endings than any other part of the body). </SIZE>[/FONT]

At some stage (it can be anywhere between 2-18 years of age) the tissue naturally breaks down and foreskin separates from the glans, becoming retractable. Most boys will become retractable by the age of 8. Before a boy is retractable, NO ONE should EVER mess with the foreskin except for the boy himself (the owner of the penis). It should NEVER be pulled back by anyone else. It is absolutely harmful to forcibly retract foreskin and clean underneath. It is also absolutely unnecessary. It’s kind of like ripping off you’re a nail to clean the nail-bed. </SIZE>[/FONT]
Foreskin is fused to the glans protecting them and the only thing which can be in there is smegma (which is a natural discharge, full of antibodies; girls, by the way, produce by FAR more smegma than boys do and we never consider their vagina to be dirty because of that). So, the proper care for an intact penis of young boys is just to wipe/wash it from outside (and from outside ONLY) as if it were a finger and this is all there is to it. Period. Never retract. Retraction is what may cause infections, permanent nerve damage, scar tissue growth (which may lead to true phimosis) and is extremely painful. </SIZE>[/FONT]

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
When boys are fully retractable (rarely before 5 years of age) it’s enough to just to tell them to pull the foreskin back during bath and that will be enough. Before puberty (usually about 14-16 years of age) the glans don’t even need to be washed with soap. After that age it will take a boy just a couple of seconds to pull the foreskin back, soap it and rinse it with water. No matter how you look at it, keeping girls genitals clean are so much more harder, and yet no one suggests to cut her labia off in order to get rid of smegma or to make it “cleaner”. Just think how ridicules this whole thing sounds! </SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
Parents should be wary of anyone who tries to retract their child's foreskin, and especially wary of anyone who wants to cut it off. Human foreskins are in great demand for any number of commercial enterprises, and the marketing of purloined baby foreskins is a multimillion-dollar-a-year industry </SIZE>[/FONT]http://www.foreskin.org/f4sale.htm[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
<SIZE size="3">If an adult wants to get circumcised, it’s definitely <I>his</I> body and therefore, <I>his</I> choice. There are benefits of being circumcised as an adult vs. as an infant.</SIZE>
adequete pain relieve during and after procedure (also keep in mind that adults don’t pee and poop on the raw wound from circimcision the way babies do);</SIZE>[/FONT]
significantly less chance of taking too much skin since the penis is ful grown size and no need to ‘guesstimate’;</SIZE>[/FONT]
prosess of keratinization and partual loss of sensitivity will be much less due to glans being protected by the foreskin all the years preor circumcision;</SIZE>[/FONT]
<I>his</I> body, <I>his </I>choice! not being ripped off from the basic right of genital integrity and the right to choose whether to preform this cosmetic sergery on the body or not. No one should ever have a right to alter genitals of another person! Kids are NOT a parent’s property!</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
<U><SIZE size="3">Jewish and circumcision.</SIZE></U>
<U> </SIZE>[/FONT]</U>
<SIZE size="3"><FONT font="Times New Roman">The bible says to circumcise!
Yes, it does. Up until Greece, circumcision (called milah) was nicking the tip of the foreskin with a knife. The foreskin was still intact, however. About two thousand years ago, for fear of assimilation with the Greeks, the rabbinate declared that brit milah was not enough. Brit periah was now the standard, the laying bare of the glans. This is NOT what Abraham did. This is NOT biblically mandated. AND the fact remains, any child born to a Jewish woman is Jewish, despite the status of his foreskin. If, for some reason, you cannot perform the procedure, a drop of blood from the penis will suffice.
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="3">Evidently there are plenty of Jewish people these days that refuse to perform MGM (male genital mutilation) on their baby boys even for religious reasons:</SIZE>
</SIZE>[/FONT]
Jewish Circumcision Resource Center (a great website with the information linked to studies/references) </SIZE>[/FONT]http://jewishcircumcision.org/spectator.htm[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
http://www.jewishcircumcision.org/[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
This organization works in Israel </SIZE>[/FONT]http://www.kahal.org/[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
<SIZE size="3"> </SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
<SIZE size="3">Brit shalom (Hebrew <I>covenant of peace</I>) is a naming ceremony for Jewish boys that is intended to replace the traditional <I>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_shalom[/URL]</SIZE>[/color]

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;More great links:&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://www.norm.org/&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Robert Redford's new movie Lions For Lambs is sponsoring this contest where you post a 90 second YouTube video about what you really believe in. &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;YOUTUBE id="Ry6gYFJLJ_k" url="<YOUTUBE id="Ry6gYFJLJ_k" url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6gYFJLJ_k">http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6gYFJLJ_k"&gt;http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6gYFJLJ_k&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;/YOUTUBE&gt;&lt;br/</YOUTUBE>&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Just Like Daddy video &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;YOUTUBE id="DXal6eR8_NI" url="<YOUTUBE id="DXal6eR8_NI" url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXal6eR8_NI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXal6eR8_NI"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXal6eR8_NI&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;/YOUTUBE&gt;&lt;e</YOUTUBE>&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/I]</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; .&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;TOP 10 ways Circumcised SEX Harms women&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/10F/1hook_scrapes.html&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#0000ff"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;This website shows very clear (it explains AND also it shows very graphic videos) about how sex with circumcised penis is different than with an intact one. (there are ALOT of videos almost on every page that explains everything in very powerful and easy way).&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjYrxzCMmI"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjYrxzCMmI&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;/YOUTUBE&gt;&lt;e</YOUTUBE>&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://nurses.cirp.org&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Please feel free to ask any questions,&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Regards,&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Yulia.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;
[/B]

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
while I completely and 100% agree with what she put, when you spam this way, no one is going to listen.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
there is already a debate started on this issue which is why people would think you are trying to spam...you didn't take the time to look. I agree with the things you are saying but your info has been copied and pasted. Feel free to add you own ideas at anytime though

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Parenting DEBATE[/URL] forum. Soooo, the subject looks VERY much parenting to me and I love the debate idea![/FONT][/quote]

Exact;y what Fallon already put. You can't start a debate with 30 minutes of reading material. You start with one major thing, such as...

There is no benefits to circumcision...

or

Why do parents harm their children for cosmetic surgery....

things like that are the for debate, then you bring out your resources and believe me no one can prove you wrong. Circing is a cosmetic procedure

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
Ew, that video grossed me out!! That poor baby. reguardless to say all 3 of my boys have been circumsized, but that looked xtreme. Let me tell you, while in nursing school we saw a circumsion being performed in the hospital. Yes, the baby was restrained but it did not look tlike that. I'm not saying it was not done that way, but if I saw the video before, I would have NEVER but the boys through that. I feel awful...sick almost :(

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
don't feel awful what you did. Did you do it because you prefer a circ'd penis or because you thought it was best for them at them time. Most parents who do it, it is because they just don't know that there are are no benefits to it. Most thikn it is cleaner or healthier or whatever, all are not true though but....
I doubt you did it bexause you wanted them to hurt.

Not all babies cry during a circ, some do not. Many believe that the ones that do not cry, it is because their brains are not developed to handle the pain and they shut down the body.

Either way, it makes me sick to my stomach that parents who do choose to circ, do not know that they do not give any pain meds to these babies!!! Thats disgusting.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
He will not be teased by girls. He won't get a nasty infection.

It's also for religious reason we had this done, which should be respected.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
He wouldn't get a nasty infection with foreskin, either. I'm not disrespecting your decision, I just think that it isn't the parent's decision to make. It's not their body and it's not them that have to live with it.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Skyburning said:
He wouldn't get a nasty infection with foreskin, either. I'm not disrespecting your decision, I just think that it isn't the parent's decision to make. It's not their body and it's not them that have to live with it.
It is my decision because I am his parent and he is being raised in the Christian faith.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Lissa said:
It is my decision because I am his parent ...
This to me falls in the same line of reasoning as "because I said so.."

I still fail to see how simply birthing someone gives you a right to forcibly have a piece of their body removed, without pain meds at that..for a cosmetic reason. Seems like a very un-parental thing to do, to me. And an awful way to start off your child's value system. "Son, we cut off a part of your penis so those uneducated women won't make fun of you. Looks are very important!!"

I also fail to see how having foreskin makes you a bad christian, but to each their own.