Cleaning solar panels

Marckusha

Mar 21, 2022
Hello forum members. I recently installed solar panels in my home and was wondering if I should clean them. They get mildly dirty but does the dirt interfere with their operation? I would be grateful for any advice.

Helen09

Mar 21, 2022
Basically there are two ways to decide if your system needs to be cleaned and how often to clean solar panels so you can finally decide what's best for you. First, by physical inspection. If there's a lot of debris, dirt, bird stains, it's time to get to work. Second, through a solar panel monitoring system or microinverters . If you notice that the performance of your panels has decreased, dirt could be the cause. You can determine the correct frequency by comparing performance before and after cleaning. Generally, once or twice a year is enough, but the cleanliness of your panels depends on the weather and the region in which you live.

Maxxx17

Mar 21, 2022
There are several types of batteries on the market, the most popular of which are lithium-ion and lead-acid deep-discharge batteries. How about trying some of these?

Susanhealth

Apr 26, 2022
Yes, you can clean up but be careful of the products you will use to clean the solar panel. Let me suggest this product, its mild and helps to maintain higher levels of efficiency and will maximize your investment https://amzn.to/39mt1DD