Cleanup from "Bash the mods thread"...

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I for one have no idea about any alliances or who might be allied with who!

But musicmom, do you mean say anything like the nasty vular ugly things you've said to me first via neg rep then via pm?

That's why there needs to be boundaries imo.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Mindy said:
I for one have no idea about any alliances or who might be allied with who!

But musicmom, do you mean say anything like the nasty vular ugly things you've said to me first via neg rep then via pm?

That's why there needs to be boundaries imo.
I have no idea what you are talking about but if you are recieving bad rep then maybe you need to take a look at yourself and what you are posting. People usually give bad rep if they disagree or think you are way off topic.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
jtee said:
In this thread, we need to keep names out of discussion. :)

The moderators will not be identifying individuals we are concerned about, and we ask you and other parents to refrain from doing so as well. If you have a specific concern, please discuss it privately.

thanks

I give Musicmom permission to talk about me.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
musicmom said:
I have no idea what you are talking about but if you are recieving bad rep then maybe you need to take a look at yourself and what you are posting. People usually give bad rep if they disagree or think you are way off topic.
Amnesia is really convenient... oops, I meant unfortunate.

Yeah, it's MY problem. Right.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Seriously Mindy, get over yourself. You don't even have children and cause trouble. Did you not read the board rules? Guess not.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Seriously, let's be nice so that we can keep this thread open. I don't want it closed because I think it's a great idea to keep the lines of communication open with the moderators publicly without bashing other members.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Lissa said:
Seriously, let's be nice so that we can keep this thread open. I don't want it closed because I think it's a great idea to keep the lines of communication open with the moderators publicly without bashing other members.

Don't look at me, it's Mrs. 2%'er over there.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
musicmom said:
Seriously Mindy, get over yourself. You don't even have children and cause trouble. Did you not read the board rules? Guess not.
Yes, it is <I>I </I>who doesn't read the rules mm.

How many times have you reminded me I don't have any kids yet? Do you think I still don't know? I have never caused trouble here, you are making it up as you go along.

I'm not responding to you again, you could sit here for days online here arguing with anyone who doesn't agree with you, so I'm done.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
If this thread does not get back on track right now, then I will shut it down.

If you feel you need a board that allows no hold bars type of communication, then yes you are at the wrong forum.. This is a parenting site it will be kept as such.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Alright so I see Fooser was banned again. The problem I have with this whole banning thing is that there is a pedophile member roaming our forum and he has not been banned. This just doesn't sit well with me. I'm sorry. In my opinion, the banning system is not being used appropriately.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Lissa said:
Alright so I see Fooser was banned again. The problem I have with this whole banning thing is that there is a pedophile member roaming our forum and he has not been banned. This just doesn't sit well with me. I'm sorry. In my opinion, the banning system is not being used appropriately.
I agree with you 100%. There are a million people who should be "banned" but are not.

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
Seriously? The pedophile has not been banned?
Yah, this is a little silly. The board should be kept safe from questionable people like that - not all this attention to keeping the crack ups in line.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
He was whacked I'll give you that, but I really don't think he was a pedophile. Mixed up kid maybe.

I really can see how it's easy for us to all come up with conclusions but if we can't see what goes on behind the scenes, we really are not in a position to judge whether something was done for a good reason or not. Just my 2 cents.