Cleanup from "Bash the mods thread"...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
So Mindy sending me bad rep telling me to "get off of my high horse" are we supposed to report that to you jtee?
I actually like to sit on my pedestal Mindy not a horse.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
When the moderators "edit" the posts they might as well just delete them completely. So much for the "freedom of speech."

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I never accused anyone of being a pedophile. This person has made an admission and it is APPARENT and OBVIOUS that this person is in fact a pedophile. I had called law enforcement and there was an investigation on this person. He is a pedophile. No doubt. And you allowed him on this forum. You allowed him to look at pictures of our children. That is wrong.

Quite honestly, with the attitude I'm getting from the moderators here, specifically, Kaytee, I don't really care to participate in this forum any longer. Fallon is the only level headed moderator IMO. This forum is crap without her. So adios. I'm off somewhere else and I'll be deleting a few of my posts before I go. It was fun while it lasted. It's unfortunate that all it takes is a couple of condescending control freaks with too much time on their hands to ruin a perfectly good forum.

This is all so juvenile and I really don't have the time, patience or the stomach for such immaturity. I come here for help as a parent and as a friend, not to be ridiculed and talked down to like a child. In all my experience online as a forum administrator, moderator, and member, this forum is by far the most biased I've seen.

I get enough BS at home and at work. I don't need this.

That's all I have to say. Good bye.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
No one has deleted my bad rep who abused it so I guess it doesn't pertain to all. jtee feel free to delete it since it was rep abuse from Mindy.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Ok I'll ask again since it was deleted. Why did Mindy abuse the rep system and my post gets deleted? I thought the whole point was not to abuse it? So now I may return the bad rep?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Lissa says she is gone for good. My hope is that Fooser has found some other forum and she and others are following him there. There are 1000s of forums out there, so I don't feel bad. We are not baring them from doing anything they want, they just can't do certian things here. If they want to play by our rules I am fine, but I just don't see a select few ever willing to do that 100%. Our trouble makers, at best, are willing to play the rules 85% of the time (my estimation), and that is not good enough for me. I need our party crowd to play by rules 99% and have it be a rare occation when the party gets out of hand, we can't have it be a daily "Opps, sorry I call your mom a ...." crap, with the promise to stop for few hours or a few days, only to say "Opps, sorry for...". I feel sometimes we are dealing with a few people have had too much to drink and they don't give a damn if they drive drunk, because that part of the fun too.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
We have had an Exodus of sorts, Lissa has joined another forum and sent out invites to many others who have followed her there. The rules there are longer and more restrictive than here, but the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

I expect some who have followed her there will continue to post here as well. If Lissa, Fooser, MM, 1day, meow, jssrmom want to go over there and screw with each other, perfectly fine by me.