CN Christmas Party and stuff...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Thought I would post a few highly attractive drunk pictures of myself from Pete's staff party and a few others since I havent posted any pictures in a while haha....so here goes....

Me and Pete

Me and one of pete's work buddies

Yes he is attempting to drool.....haha

Me and a very good friend of ours.....and Petes peace sign haha

Our Best friend, Nat.....yep we are attractive...haha

Our puppy dog daisy

Hayleigh and daddy cuddling with our new kitty Lola

Our perdy girl

Hayleigh`s cheese face haha

Ok ok thats it, I just had to share these cuz they are just so awesome :D haha

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
She sure has her daddy's curly hair!! :) Its getting long too! She is so cute, and you guys are awesome lol.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
great pics! especially pete, hayleigh, and the cat. You all look so young and happy.....Or maybe Im just old and grumpy!!

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
awesome pictures..... when i have my staff party i will put some up if i get good ones lol...

i love the ones of you and your friends you look like your having so much fun :)

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
heheh thanks guys and gals! We had a LOT of fun....and I drank far too many rum and cokes for my own good haha. I definately felt it the next day.

ECD, you arent that old, come on now :p (and ps, I may be young but im fat too haha)

Xero, her hair is unreal, and its not even combed in that pic haha. We are heading to a birthday party pretty quick here, and I did her hair all nice, the curls are ringlets down to her shoulders hehe. its amazing :)