Congrats New Mods!...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Please take a moment to congratulate our two new Moderators.......

IADad & Xero!!

Xero has been with us for quite a long time and has shown great passion and leadership in our forum. She is well respected and liked around here, and we are very excited to have her on board as a moderator!

IADad has only been with us a short time, but in that time has shown tremendous maturity, dedication, and respect. We are confident that he will make an exceptional moderator and we are excited that he has stepped forward into an official leadership role.

Congratulations to the both of you and we look forward to your continued contributions to our beloved forum.

Let the hazing begin..... :D

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
:chatterbox::twitcy: don't scare me like that!!!! almost had a heart attack!:biglaugh: 100% supportin' this decision. couldn't think of two better suited, ('cause it danged sure aint the nut from texas:p).

<SIZE size="200"> Thank You </SIZE>for steppin' up and donatin' your time.
Congratulations!!!!!!!</SIZE>[/FONT]

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
There's a lot of wonderful people here that would make a great mod. That's what makes this so great...we had our choice of a TON of awesome people!

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
got kinda worried. thought maybe a foot got stuck in a mouth somewhere along the way. glad to hear that folks really stepped up.

ya'll couldn't have done better.:)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thank you guys! I promise I'll do my best. I love this forum. :)

I'm MORE than happy to help.

Congratulations IADad!! I think you'll do a great job too.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Glad to help and Congrats Xero glad to have you as a mod partner.

Now, can't wait to get started and abuse my mod powe...um...I mean glad to help out any way I can.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
16th ave. said:
power is already going to his head. has a monster been created already?:p

yeah it's all part of my master plan for world domination...the people of Fiji should watch out next....(although, if I took over Fiji, I can't imagine leaving again, so that might be the end of my reign of terror....

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
CONGRATS!

I help moderate two boards, which is why I'm not here often. LOL!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Lol thanks guys and yeah, world domination is next on my list of things to do right after dying my hair.