Contact information...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Generally, I'll be on between 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday, then popping in every evening and every weekend. Thursday nights are rough because I have Praise Team practice, and some weekends I go to my parents house. But, I'll be around as much as I can be.

My info:
sarjr78@gmail.com
Cell: 440-228-6255 - No, I don't mind giving you my number...call me if you need.

I can be reached on Google Talk at the above email. We're not allowed to use AIM or anything at work, but Google Talk is cool because it's web based.

-Steve

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Out with the old, in with the new? ;)

AIM: yourforummom
email: forummom@gmail.com

Just moved and still working on the new address & phone. :mad:

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
I am your personal tech support :D

Email me at sanjay@crowdgather.com if you need. Pm's are too hard to check while I am out and about, but emails work great!

Also, my cellphone is 818 535 0018

Reach out to me if there are any issues or if something isn't working and I will get it fixed.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I'm real name: Ray

email is Rainman626@hotmail.com

AIM: IARainman
MS IM: Rainman626@hotmail.com

I'm not on an IM most of the day but if you drop me a note I can get on either.
I can't use Google talk right now, my work computer is running Win2k (he waits for the laughter to recede) and it requires WinXp or Vista.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
I know, I know, New lappy is on order...

BTW, AIM has a web based chat too, just go to the aol.com page and over on the left click on AIM. I don't think it's as fully functioned as the client, but it works, we're under similar constraints here too.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA

Google Talk: Xeromantic

Email: RMooney@gmx.com (does that give anything away? lol)

My cell: 814-881-4753

I'm online a lot, but I'll be here the most Mon-Fri as early as 10am and as late as 3 or 4am depending on the day. I will pop in on weekends, but I do work 14-15hrs on Saturday and Sunday so I wont be on as much on the weekends.

I think its funny the two new moderators have such similar names LOL. Ray and Raia (pronounced like Ray-a). Haha just had to throw that out there.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Email is bssage@gmail.com
Cell (319)795-4717 always have it with me text or call. I should warn you that I'm not much of a phone talker.

"Hello"
"Hey"
"Whats going on?"
"Nothing"
"Hows the weather?"

I'm not that guy.

If my name pops up on your caller id then the site caught fire or something similar I don't call people to visit other than my Grandma.