Cop2Be...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Do we need to do something about this girl? We've all bent over backwards trying to help her because I think in general we all like her... but it's the same crap every day and people are starting to get irritated with it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah I know, I saw kdryan's report last night... :/ I looked at it and looked at it and thought about it and thought about it but I figured I'd wait until morning when I could talk to you and/or the other mods because I just don't know. I mean, part of me wants to ban her, and part of me wants to leave her here but SOMETHING has to happen I guess I mean its at the point where people are complaining about her and reporting her. I just am not sure where to go from here. At this point I just don't understand her motives for posting the stuff she does.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I don't think we have any justification for banning her...she hasn't done anything wrong. I keep thinking she's going to take the hint that everyone every time is giving her the advice of "grow up and move out!" but she never does.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
True lol it was just a random irritated thought. I wouldn't do it.

Yeah haha I just don't understand why she doesn't get it. I don't know why she keeps posting stuff here when she never gets any answers she wants to hear. -sigh-

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
she wants attention. Have you noticed, that it's when somebody really makes a valid point to her, that she almost lashes out with 5 reason why that can't be?

I PM'd KD (sorry, I didn't see this thread before doing so) and suggested he put her on his ignore list. I've simply stopped responding to her.

If she doesn't get attention she'll either go away or become a productive member, probably the former.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah true it does seem to be that she wants attention. I wish I could suggest everyone to ignore her, haha.