Copy: Seminole County Teacher Accused Of Fondling Girls...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Not even close. Ohhhhhhhh is this why Jtee put this here. He thought this was me?? LMAOOooooooooooooooooooo Now that's funny!!!

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
No matter how old this article is, it is very relevant to all parents of this forum.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Very releveant? I think we all pretty much agreed the pedophile chit chat was over with SM or were you not here for all that?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I have asked SM to leave this forum and he agreed to leave rather than be banned. If he returns, I will handle him. This issue is not about SM, it is about a teacher who is in the news article and the subject of teachers who take advantage of their position improperly. I did my homework on this issue, I suggest other parents do the same.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
As a parent I feel very strongly about this issue, and as moderator of this forum I want other parents to read the article. We have some very smart parents in this forum and they will be able to reach their own conclusions.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Jtee, are you suggesting that I am that Seminole teacher that's a pedophile??? All this because I gave you bad rep?

**leave your nasty sly comments to yourself. I will leave the rest of your post alone, fo rnow!---moderation team**

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
MM I am so sorry you feel this issue does not deserve to put out there in a parenting forum. This is a serious thing, especially from a woman. It is not unheard of but it seems to rest on the back burner of some parents minds. If you already know all you need to know about protecting your children, then share, cuz I would guess that most parents do not know all they should know. Including myself.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee, it is not moved. Just copied. MM kept modify her posts in place over and over and over, and I was concerned she'd deleted all of her comments with a ".", thus no record of anything she might have posted.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Thanks for the bad rep Jtee. Would you care to elaborate???? lmao You're right, I am not the teacher probably because I don't teach but substitute...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You are not real good at your "homework". Keep trying though... I think it's hilarious you waste your time trying to find something on me and you can't bat boy!!!
From your bad rep you sent me: (thought I'd share)
jtee (to music mom) I did my homework in this topic. Including going to other forums, asking the right questions, and linking things together. There many things that lead me to create this thread, not just one.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
mm: you are one step away from being banned from this site. If you have an issue with a moderator, I suggest you talk to that moderator or another moderator. If you cannot learn to get along with the moderation team, you will be banned.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
jtee said:
One thing I don't like about this article (and simular articles) is when they publish the names of accussed individuals who have not been charge with any crime. The article would have been just as good without the teacher's name. If a teacher is later able to demostrate there was no improper conduct, the simple fact of being accussed still lingers and follows that teacher for many many years.
That's actually really crappy because what if this teacher didn't really do all these things?

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
In this country you are guilty until proven innocent. Argue it all you want but it is a fact and I've experienced it first hand.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I agree, but at the same time, with things like this, I can see why they are guilty first. If I heard alleagtions like this in my childs school, I would want them out.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
mm: you are one step away from being banned from this site. If you have an issue with a moderator, I suggest you talk to that moderator or another moderator. If you cannot learn to get along with the moderation team, you will be banned.

That's so rude, KT.

I agree that Music can be a little crazy now and then, but JT was temporarily banned from the site just last week for provoking us, and deleting all of our posts for the day as "personal punishment" just because he wanted to. He has also pretended to be someone else, like Freezer, and harass members undercover…not to mention continuously post my work location to the public because he got it from my IP address.

She just thinks that he googled "baby noles" to find this ridiculously old story that is in Florida about a teacher like Music is. Knowing how JT likes to get under people’s skin…it’s not a stretch to assume he did that. I mean who the heck researches year old stories about this female pedophila??? Lol If he didn’t do it to push Music’s buttons, then it’s just plain creepy like SuperMario.

Nobody likes him, because he’s annoying and immature too...cut her some slack.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:

That's so rude, KT.

I agree that Music can be a little crazy now and then, but JT was temporarily banned from the site just last week for provoking us, and deleting all of our posts for the day as "personal punishment" just because he wanted to. He has also pretended to be someone else, like Freezer, and harass members undercover…not to mention continuously post my work location to the public because he got it from my IP address.

She just thinks that he googled "baby noles" to find this ridiculously old story that is in Florida about a teacher like Music is. Knowing how JT likes to get under people’s skin…it’s not a stretch to assume he did that. I mean who the heck researches year old stories about this female pedophila??? Lol If he didn’t do it to push Music’s buttons, then it’s just plain creepy like SuperMario.

Nobody likes him, because he’s annoying and immature too...cut her some slack.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Kaytee said:
I already did, thanks.