Could I be?...

zoe08

Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Hi everyone! I am new here!

I recently went off birth control. Yesterday was the day I expected my period, and so far I have not started yet.

I took a digital pregnancy test yesterday evening and got a "not pregnant"

This morning when I first woke up, I took one of the EPT line tests and got a VERY faint line to make the +.

This afternoon I took a first response test with the pink lines and got a VERY faint 2nd line.

I am sooo afraid I am imagining it because I really want to be pregnant. Is it possible I am imagining it? Or is it really likely that I am actually pregnant? I plan to test again in the morning as soon as I wake up if I don't start before then, as I know that is the best time to test.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Welcome! It's quite possible, but personally, I waited until my period was at least a week late before testing.

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
Welcome!! :) I would as well wait I normally wait 2 week though for me I always know when I am Prego I think only with one was I shocked :wacko: because I was on BC and had period.</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
Good Luck!!</SIZE>[/FONT]

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Skyburning said:
It's almost impossible to get a false positive..
I got one once when using a cheap walmart test. sucked. :(

I want a baby in me!

zoe08

Jun 26, 2008
Texas
I have used 3 brands. And got 2 faint lines. The other was digital and taken last night. The other 2 were taken first thing this morning and this afternoon. Here is a pic.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I would count that as a pregnant! Two false positives would be some freak hormonal thing.

Congratz, Mama! :D

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
zoe08 said:
I have used 3 brands. And got 2 faint lines. The other was digital and taken last night. The other 2 were taken first thing this morning and this afternoon. Here is a pic.

Thats how mine looked when i checked for luke....and well...yea LOL:laugh:

zoe08

Jun 26, 2008
Texas
I know its a long wait, but the only opening they had. And that is the only doctor I have been recommended to. I know my friend who went to her had a hard time finding any others who were even accepting new patients.