dazed80...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I'm going to go with my gut instict here and say this guy is Jtee. We all know that not all IPs are dynamic, and even if they are you can change your IP if you know how to. Here is a pm I got from him after warning him about calling Fooser an idiot.

One thing I do know for a fact is that Jtee does/did care about this forum. We exchanged multiple PMs about how to get more activity on here and how to keep the peace when I first came here. He just went about things in the wrong way.

dazed80 said:
Good Wolf,

Thank you for doing everything you can to make this site better. I apologize that I have seemed to spread the trouble but I don't think those problems will go away if I stop posting in some areas. Yes, I am new here but I had an opinion in some of the changes threads that Sirk posted in and then I got stomped on by Musicmom and Fooser. Now Lissa is joining in. From what I can tell, these are three of the troublemakers. So it should be no surprise they are throwing out all these accusations.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have far better things to do. This has nothing to do with you or any of the other moderators here. I have respect for people that give their time, usually unpaid, to make a place successful. I do have problems with some of the things Sirk has posted, although I am sure she has good intentions. The other children of this forum are not worth coming back for. I deal with enough children at my work. As a matter of convenience for you, do as you wish with my account here. I am not going to return so there is no need for it to remain unless deleting accounts is something that isn't done. Either way I won't be a problem any further.