Diaper Cake for Baby Shower!...

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
So my wife has been working on this since the afternoon and she's made 4 out of the six that she needs for her younger sisters baby-shower.

I woke up and got excited because I thought it was a real cake but then I just had to take a picture. Anyways it's sorta related to pregnancy... :p

Any other bizarre suggestions for a baby-shower? We still have a month so I hope that the diaper cakes won't go back.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
<SIZE size="125">:spinny:I love it!
It's certainly a creative idea for a baby shower. It needs to be neatened up some. But I'm sure your wife will get to that when she's had a chance.
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="125"> :spinny:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hilarious!! lol an instant classic. If I think of anything cool I'll get back to you later. :p

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
Great idea for a shower, but possibly one of the least appetizing ideas I've ever heard. "Diaper Cake." Blech.

;)

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
K just went to her cousin's baby shower...they did a game where they take melty chocolate bars served on diapers and they had to guess the brand - hahaha....some tasted them...others couldn't even look - hahaha

Be a nice addition to your cake, but wastes diapers.

Lynette

PF Enthusiast
Feb 6, 2009
Switzerland
It's a good idea, and diapers are always needed. Here the diaper cakes are often decorated with dummies, baby bottles, maybe a plastic duck for the bathtub, baby shampoo and so on.