Did you hear that?...

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I'm home alone. Peace and quiet and its impossible to concentrate, LOL. DH is working, DD is with mommy, and DS is with grandma. :smile:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I was sitting here in peace and quiet and something made a huge BANG and scared the crap out of me. My neighbor called me to see if my electricity went out. So I'm assuming an electricity box blew up. LOL Usually it's the space shuttle coming down that scares me to death.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Funny that you say that MM. I'm in my peace and quiet and a full size suv drives through a fence and onto the yard just across the street. Apparently the neighbors that have been drinking beer in their front yard all day decided to go for a spin and on the return trip missed the drive way and went through their neighbors 2ft block stucco fence. I guess the idea after that was run away so he did leaving the huge suv in the neighbors yard. Moron. He lives right next door. Have I mentioned my neighborhood is crap?

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Its wierd when I do get time to myself anymore I cant concentrate. I'm getting so used to doing two things at once. I rather be with the family anyway. But BOY did I whip through a pile of work today. I did about 2 hours of work in one.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
wow that is scary. At least they hit their own house and not someone else's house or car or person

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Kaytee said:
wow that is scary. At least they hit their own house and not someone else's house or car or person
Ms. Kaytee your the cutest. Thats twice you've done that to my posts. ;) The drunk guy hit HIS neighbors fence not his own. You must read 100 posts a day. The suv hasn't made it back home yet after being towed. Maybe monday. Crazy. By the way, nobodys outside drinking beer today. Shocking.

evilbrent

PF Addict
Sep 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
1dayatatime said:
Funny that you say that MM. I'm in my peace and quiet and a full size suv drives through a fence and onto the yard just across the street. Apparently the neighbors that have been drinking beer in their front yard all day decided to go for a spin and on the return trip missed the drive way and went through their neighbors 2ft block stucco fence. I guess the idea after that was run away so he did leaving the huge suv in the neighbors yard. Moron. He lives right next door. Have I mentioned my neighborhood is crap?

sweet! Free SUVs!!

I've got a crappy fence at my house your neighbour could drive their car through if they still have one too many...