• No...

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

budnkota

PF Fanatic
Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
why or why not?

I do, because mine's pretty simple... my g'father owns a tax business and has been trying to get me to go into that field for years (he makes pretty good money). I started taking the class a few weeks ago, and can definately see why some have theirs done - it can get really complex!!!

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
I don't. I don't trust myself. Not that our tax situation is too complicated or anything but I am just so bad at math and anything that has too do with money that I would end up in trouble if I did my own taxes. I would rather pay the $100.00 dollars to our accountant and not worry about it.

SimpleMe

PF Regular
Sep 15, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I did my own taxes once because I took an accounting class in high school and wanted to see if I could remember how to do it. I did the taxes correctly.

kjcandles

Jan 22, 2008
New Hampshire
I've always done my own taxes. Haven't had a problem so far. It is getting a bit more complicated however now that I have a home-based candle business.

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
I know how to prepare them, but our taxes would be way too complicated for one of us to do. Brad, Nate's sister's husband is our financial guy, so he's probably going to be preparing our taxes.