• I ain't tellin'!...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Nettiebones said:
I pee in the shower, and I don't think there is anything gross about it. In fact, It's sterile and it's good for your skin.
:yikes:

Ummm... let me get back to you on this.

I think I should clear up some things. Just to be clear. I Do Not pee up into the air allowing the pee to become atomized wafting a light mist of my own pee gently caressing my skin and face. No, No that is not what I was talking about.

Into the drain, down the pipe, away from my house, and out of the state.

While I do not and am not trying to disrespect Nettie in any way. I am afraid we have come to a fork in the road on this topic.

Nettiebones

Nov 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio
bssage said:
:yikes:

Ummm... let me get back to you on this.

I think I should clear up some things. Just to be clear. I Do Not pee up into the air allowing the pee to become atomized wafting a light mist of my own pee gently caressing my skin and face. No, No that is not what I was talking about.

Into the drain, down the pipe, away from my house, and out of the state.

While I do not and am not trying to disrespect Nettie in any way. I am afraid we have come to a fork in the road on this topic.
hahahah I don't either, I'm just saying that there is an up side if you happen to over-spray.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL I don't know bssage, its not so easy for girls to aim straight down the drain. A little usually ends up on the feet no matter how hard you try lol. There's just... a really big difference between how pee comes out of a mans body and how it comes out of a woman. Standing up, we'd have to pretty much do a split to keep it off of ourselves. haha. Or squat. :/ lol Which I don't. o.o

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Xero said:
a really big difference between how pee comes out of a mans body and how it comes out of a woman.
Ummm errrrr

Thanks Bill Nye the science guy.

You know,,,,,,,,,,,Technically it would also be difficult for me to umm pee above my head. I dont think I could muster the pneumatic (spell check fixed) pressure to overcome gravity to make it really happen.

Maybe after a long night of Jager and beer but then it would be more likely for me to fall out the door possibly breaking it and landing on broken glass before falling off to sleep.

But maybe,,, just maybe we are all putting a little to much thought in this. :nah:

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
Xero said:
A little usually ends up on the feet no matter how hard you try lol.
:twitcy:more like down the leg wouldn't ya say??? along with what ever else happens to be going on at the time? (yuck!! but necessary.)
"""I am afraid we have come to a fork in the road on this topic."" [/B]
Um,a little help please. what is that other fork in the road suppose to lead to?<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI>

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
The fork to which you refer.

One direction leads to grey water, a smaller envormental footprint, Living green.

The other direction leads to a bad google search for shower heads

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I miss out on all the fun by being a "day-Bee"

So, Xero back to your "How it works" post - I think that has a direct affect on your "Why is it louder" questions...see PF is a perfect solution circle.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I know, the things I learn from you people. You guys are very informative. :)

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
my line of thinkin' was that this stuff is just a part of life and there aint no reason to be ashamed of it.

i reckon i gotta learn how to be shy again.:(

some of these discussions are crazy and weird. :yikes:
ya don't really come across folks who is honest enough about things. nice to see some people who aint embarrassed about talkin over some of this stuff. i expect it from men when they're out with each other. but ya don't come across many conversations where women are giving their two cents worth.:twitcy:

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
LOL 16th! Don't go back to being shy! I like how you "put it out there"! :)

I thought it was hilarious that you referred to the "other stuff"....hehe!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww see you guys embarassed her!! You guys are mean!! haha We love you 16th. You say whatever you want. :)