Do you think this theme park ride is an attempt to lure children into a violent video...

NickW345

Jul 30, 2014
I remember last Summer I was at California's Great America and saw this cool space ride! I thought it was fun! Many people brought young children! I think it was called Mass Effects.

Do you think this is a nefarious attempt to interest young children in an violent rated game?

StephenAlcor

May 11, 2020
I remember being interested in violent stuff as a little kid because there was a lot of violent things going on in my family and I was not given a solid, healthy moral foundation to resist violence and violent actions.   Being drawn to violence began with my parents and close in-laws and then spread out into neighborhood kids, school friends and others all because my parents FAILED to instill in me a sense of respect & love for others and other things.  My earliest acts of violence against others came in the form of torturing and murdering: insects, frogs, snakes, rodents and any other small defenseless creature which was met with smiles or chuckles from my parents, in-laws and friends out on the farm.  I then moved on to comic books and movies for more education in violence and offenses.  This was way before video games or I'd have been a violence addict.  It all began at home and expanded from there!  PARENTS.....it's up to you to help your child learn respect and love for others and other things ASAP before others and other things happily seduce your kids into ugly, vile things.  You are the principle role models and influence on you child's mind and heart so take responsibility and help you kid be good and kind ASAP.