Does anyone have a moment to answer some questions?...

Coder

Nov 11, 2014
Basically I'm getting a little frustrated trying to effectively communicate with my son's school, and I'd like to do something about it. The idea is to make an app that connects schools and parents, allowing the exchange of information in a much more efficient way.

I put this survey together real quick to see how information currently flows between schools and parents, and how it might be improved. If you have a few spare minutes it would be super helpful to hear your thoughts.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PRBHPZ7

Wasn't sure if this is against the rules or not, but if so don't hesitate to delete. Thanks.

page16

PF Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2014
Welcome, Coder. I'm sure it is fine to post this here, your survey is a good one and it gives some food for thought.

Groggy1

Nov 5, 2014
I am not going to take your survey. But my son's school use their webpage, e-mail, phone trees, to communicate general information. Teachers have access to student and parent e-mail addy's for specific issues.

Unless you tell us the reason for the desire to communicate with the school, I can't give you anymore than that.

Happy Day<EMOJI seq="1f445">:tongue:</EMOJI>