Does anyone know...

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
What happened to the board for the last few days? The internet was telling me this forum was not found. It was scary!! lol Did everyone have a problem or was it just my computer. :confused:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
They were doing maintenance. It was crazy on Friday night I saw a small announcement stating that maintenance would be done at 11 something (pm) and I figured when I got up in the morning it would be back in order, but it was out pretty much all weekend! I am imagining it was just a really, really long maintenance. A bit of a warning would have been nice though lol, I thought they broke it or something.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I have no insight as to what happened here, but my experience at work is they'll plan a simple brief outage for some maintanence and then something goes wrong, which ends up being hours and hours.

Either that or somebody Googled "google." ;-)

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Thanks for the reply's, I wasn't sure if something went wrong on my end because we have an unexpected, rude, thoughtless, indulging, mooching, house guest who keeps using our things whenever she feels like it, including my computer.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Just 3 more days! Just 3 more days! just 3 more days!:mad:

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
NancyM said:
Thanks for the reply's, I wasn't sure if something went wrong on my end because we have an unexpected, rude, thoughtless, indulging, mooching, house guest who keeps using our things whenever she feels like it, including my computer.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Just 3 more days! Just 3 more days! just 3 more days!:mad:
well, she might have broken the internet, but probably not...;-) hang in there.

Kali

PF Enthusiast
Aug 26, 2011
Louisville, KY
Yeah, I was kinda bummed for a bit. I was afraid the bill hadn't been paid and the forums were taken down. I've become quite attached to these forums and would hate if they were taken down...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I contacted them last night and they said it would be up soon, and it was an hour later but they never said why or what took so long.

Kali

PF Enthusiast
Aug 26, 2011
Louisville, KY
LMAO I did that as soon as I read it, Xero! I was a bit underwhelmed with the results... heh

I'm loving the new siggy as well, M2M!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Thank's guys, the only thing my e-mail said that left me a little unsure was something along the line of thanks for the notification...maybe they didn't realize?

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
I've been looking for an opportunity to comment about that amazing collage you have M2M. Didn't want to hijack someone's thread, but . . . Coooowul!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Xero said:
I'm going to google google now lmao.

I love the new siggy M2M!
MomoJA said:
I've been looking for an opportunity to comment about that amazing collage you have M2M. Didn't want to hijack someone's thread, but . . . Coooowul!
Thank you...I was bored a few nights ago :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
M2M, I have no idea how you can achieve boredom with 8 kids! But it give me hope that one day I can achieve it too :)

I was repeatedly trying to bring up the forum on every computer I could gain access to. I was kind of freaking out a little. I don't know what I'd do without you guys!

heavyrain118

Banned
Oct 7, 2011
This problem is very normal with forums on the internet. They updated some thing or be attacked or st like that.