Dr. Sue...

Dr. Sue

Oct 23, 2012
Hi everyone my name is Dr. Sue Cornbluth, AKA Dr. Sue. I am a mom of two wonderful children. A professor of Psychology at Temple University, a clinical psychologist and an expert in parenting. I have just signed on to be the National Spokesperson for a new child development program called "Complete Child Development 1.1." It is designed to help EMPOWER parents to help their children build self esteem. I hope to connect with all of you and share great helpful tips!

LETS EMPOWER OUR CHILDREN TO SUCCEED!

Dr. Sue

Dr. Sue

Oct 23, 2012
Dr. Sue said:
Hi everyone my name is Dr. Sue Cornbluth, AKA Dr. Sue. I am a mom of two wonderful children. A professor of Psychology at Temple University, a clinical psychologist and an expert in parenting. I have just signed on to be the National Spokesperson for a new child development program called "Complete Child Development 1.1." It is designed to help EMPOWER parents to help their children build self esteem. I hope to connect with all of you and share great helpful tips!

"LETS EMPOWER OUR CHILDREN TO SUCCEED!"

Dr. Sue

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dr. Sue said:
Tell me about yourself!

Usually that's my line :D

Let's see...

I am Jennifer, a Sahm to 8 kids (picture below and ages to the left). I am currently homeschooling 3 of them and I've been married for 22 years.

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Hi Dr Sue - welcome on board. Before you ask like you asked M2M I'm Shaun, I'm a parent to four kids. Three boys (Sam 17, Callum 16, and Cameron 8) and one girl (Maddie 7). I am an ex paramedic and am now a counselling teacher, diving coach and counsellor. I have been married to my wonderful wife Charlotte for 20 years.

ikon99

PF Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2012
Arizona
Hi Dr Sue. An expert in parenting... Hmmm... Can I send you my 5 year old. Or better yet, can I send my self to you for training? I have a5 y/o girl and a 9 y/o boy. Welcome aboard.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
welcome to the forum. My name is Antoinette i am 20 (21 in 26 days) i am a stay at home mum to a (Nearly) 4 year old boy a (nearly) 3 year old girl and a newborn girl

haha my introduction is getting to be as long as M2M's i think i need to take a note from your book and just post a photo LOL

Dr. Sue

Oct 23, 2012
ikon99 said:
Hi Dr Sue. An expert in parenting... Hmmm... Can I send you my 5 year old. Or better yet, can I send my self to you for training? I have a5 y/o girl and a 9 y/o boy. Welcome aboard.

Thank you-You can't send them to me but i can send you something to help you. Check out my website at and the new complete child development program.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Sue

Oct 23, 2012
2 children a 5 year old named Lindsay and 7 year old named Jacob. They are the loves of my life