dracstaxi...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it appears this user has been just randomly giving users bad rep. I thought it was fooser w/musicmom but it turns out her and a few other users have recieved bad rep from this user for no real reason...this user also inly has three posts. I think we have a troll problem w/3 of the members but we'll see. anyways any ideas on how to handle this thing?

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I would say, if he only has 3 posts he probably does not have any rep power and to ignore it for now. BUT to watch it very carefully. Well i take that back, we should send a pm and also give a warning to the member that either he MUST give reasons for his bad rep points (valid reasons) or he will have to leave and we will delete his account kinda thing. JTee is good at writting such lletters.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Never mind, I checked and it is not Fooser. Dractaxi is coming out of Calif somewhere, Fooser always posts from Colorado.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it could be totally OK...I just thought I would bring it up since 3 members have pm'd about this user leaving rep

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
as I said I got it to, but I doubt with 3 posts that he is actually leaving anything more then just the message

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
as I said I got it to, but I doubt with 3 posts that he is actually leaving anything more then just the message
nope...no rep power, which is what I told musicmom and Lissa. It's not really a huge deal ya know but some people can get really offended by things like this

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I'll keep an eye out. The user may not return. It maybe another regular member joking around.

As far as I can determine we can't see who Dractaxi has been dinging, we just can see who been dinged on a per member basis.