drunken incidents...name yours...

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
lol we all have had them...embarassing or not -spill
last night i tried doing this flip offf a roof ended up breakin my nose 20 stitches i loook great for halloween

ur turn .....sober ones too. im bored so make me laugh

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
superman said:
lol we all have had them...embarassing or not -spill
last night i tried doing this flip offf a roof ended up breakin my nose 20 stitches i loook great for halloween

ur turn .....sober ones too. im bored so make me laugh
I was in the military and got an unexpected long weekend. I went to a party with friends in the middle of nowhere. In a farm town that I have only been to a couple of times in Virginia. Got pretty lit.

Saw my girl there. She was supposed to be out of town instead she was making out with some dude. Sucker punched the dude which turned out to be a bad idea since he had more friends than me. Cops showed up. We all ran.

It was dark and I was lost and alone. Passed out near the road. Woke up to a cop tapping me on the head with a Maglight. Spent the rest of the night in the drunk tank for public intoxication. Paid my fine. Couldn't ask cops for directions. Cops wouldn't take me anywhere. My friends parents phone was unlisted. Nobody carried cell phones back then. Just started walking down the highway hoping I would find town sooner or late.

Couple of miles down the road a girl that saw me at the party said that my friends have been looking for me all night. They took me to my friends house. Friends parents asked me not to come to their house anymore. Never saw girl again.

Maser

PF Regular
Sep 25, 2010
CA
Well, I recently turned 21 on the 1st of this month and in a single night I not only drank like 4 or 5 beers at the bar my friends took me to, but also drank a magnum bottle of champagne and 30 beers when I got home. Apparently during my drunken night I was fascinated by our 2 house cats and the feral cats outside because I took a bunch of pics of them. I was worried when I came to the next day because I noticed my memory card was full, but I was kind of scared to look at the pics because I didn't remember a thing I did that night.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
I recently tried to break in to my own house by smashing a window, but the window was only about twelve inches wide. I got in to a drunken fight once and managed to punch my own face, which I think is so idiotic its quite impressive.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I once drove to a girlfriends house about 45 miles with my speedo set to metric. 55 kph.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well one I explained in another thread was that DH and I got home from the bar one night and we have to park at meters and that jerk parking meter person is always giving us two dollar tickets. DH was so drunk that he actually just put two dollars under the wipers to be a smart ass LOL.

Shortly after turning 21 DH's mom took me out to the bar and I was so drunk I don't remember anything besides some mexican guy asking me to have his babies lol (we have a lot of mexicans around here cause its grape country and the farmers have them picking and stuff). Then when I got home I kept repeating myself over and over again to DH. This was the only time in my life that I have ever passed out on the bathroom floor. haha

The first time I ever got drunk (I was underage o.o ) was with DH when I was 18. We were at his friend's party and his friend had a huge collection of dirty magazines and DH had one of them out and pointed something out to me and I busted out laughing and somehow leaned forward at him and bashed my head into his face, giving him a nose bleed. :( lol He never lets me forget.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Jeremy+3 said:
I recently tried to break in to my own house by smashing a window, but the window was only about twelve inches wide. I got in to a drunken fight once and managed to punch my own face, which I think is so idiotic its quite impressive.
lmfao i justr tried lopoggging in and it was supermam ahahahah
thats hilaariousd....imagine telling ppl tht u punched urself in the face lmfao

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Xero said:
Well one I explained in another thread was that DH and I got home from the bar one night and we have to park at meters and that jerk parking meter person is always giving us two dollar tickets. DH was so drunk that he actually just put two dollars under the wipers to be a smart ass LOL.

Shortly after turning 21 DH's mom took me out to the bar and I was so drunk I don't remember anything besides some mexican guy asking me to have his babies lol (we have a lot of mexicans around here cause its grape country and the farmers have them picking and stuff). Then when I got home I kept repeating myself over and over again to DH. This was the only time in my life that I have ever passed out on the bathroom floor. haha

The first time I ever got drunk (I was underage o.o ) was with DH when I was 18. We were at his friend's party and his friend had a huge collection of dirty magazines and DH had one of them out and pointed something out to me and I busted out laughing and somehow leaned forward at him and bashed my head into his face, giving him a nose bleed. :( lol He never lets me forget.
lmfao good meories in the washroom lamfaso....
haha thats sick ur still friends thoughbetter then i can say.....
wow u got a couple

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
NinJaBob said:
I was in the military and got an unexpected long weekend. I went to a party with friends in the middle of nowhere. In a farm town that I have only been to a couple of times in Virginia. Got pretty lit.

Saw my girl there. She was supposed to be out of town instead she was making out with some dude. Sucker punched the dude which turned out to be a bad idea since he had more friends than me. Cops showed up. We all ran.

It was dark and I was lost and alone. Passed out near the road. Woke up to a cop tapping me on the head with a Maglight. Spent the rest of the night in the drunk tank for public intoxication. Paid my fine. Couldn't ask cops for directions. Cops wouldn't take me anywhere. My friends parents phone was unlisted. Nobody carried cell phones back then. Just started walking down the highway hoping I would find town sooner or late.

Couple of miles down the road a girl that saw me at the party said that my friends have been looking for me all night. They took me to my friends house. Friends parents asked me not to come to their house anymore. Never saw girl again.
haaaaaaaaaaaaah the bad influcence.......lmao i guess to better end it early

TabascoNatalie

PF Addict
Jun 1, 2009
England and somewhere else
after one party in the morning i noticed my jacket was covered in blood. i wasn't hurt, i called my friends asking if anybody got hurt that i don't remember -- nobody was. it was about 8 years ago, i still wonder where did that blood come from.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
TabascoNatalie said:
after one party in the morning i noticed my jacket was covered in blood. i wasn't hurt, i called my friends asking if anybody got hurt that i don't remember -- nobody was. it was about 8 years ago, i still wonder where did that blood come from.
<I>"<SIZE size="75">We know what you did last summer</SIZE>"</I>

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Once drove from Albany NY to Buffalo NY (300 miles) in the middle of the night with 3 friends. Did it in just over 3 hrs. My friend still has the toll road receipt that showed our average speed of over 100mph for that stretch.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
ElliottCarasDad said:
Once drove from Albany NY to Buffalo NY (300 miles) in the middle of the night with 3 friends. Did it in just over 3 hrs. My friend still has the toll road receipt that showed our average speed of over 100mph for that stretch.
drunk driving..........bad!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
okay, disclaimer: some of these involve drunk driving, I know I'm lucky nobody was hurt and I'd never think of doing it these days, but youth....ya know...

So, graduation night of HS, pulled onto a highway after too much beer to count, thought to myself I can't speed and risk getting pulled over...looked down and I was going 25...

The night I turned 19 (and that was legal) the next morning I had worn the skin off my elbows from slipping off the bar rail, then had a cut shirt and dried blood on my chest where I apparently fell off my front porch trying to get my key into the door. Managed to pull myself together to play a rehearsal that next night though my collegues (one of whom was the bartender from the night before) were quite sure I wouldn't be able to function.

One night a bar was featuring ridiculously cheap drinks, like $2.50 stoli martinis...I went through $30 of them, woke up the next morning in a panic because I didn't remember parking when I got home but I did remember headlights and horns honking...*gulp*

Another night, clueless bartender selling stoli martinis (see a pattern yet?) for $1. Walked to my hotel room (getting a little smarter by that time in my life) fell trying to get my pants off, hit a counter-top and cracked a rib, then when I got home from my business trop had to pretend like nothing was wrong..."must have slept wrong..." ;-)

all very much in my past....

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Ahh, the cracked rib made me remember one.

Me and my roommate were riding mountain bikes amd bar-hopping one night. I wipe out landing off a curb after his water bottle comes off and my front tire twists on it, throwing me completely sideways in the air and I land on my side. Knocked the wind out of me but felt okay, though it started to stiffen up on me later in the evening. The next morning I'm in excruciating pain and cant move with a cracked rib. I had a water bed and couldnt get enough leverage to get out of bed. I ended up waiting for my roomie to get home from work 8 hours later to get out and go to hospital.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
mom2many said:
You guys had me cracking up!

I however don't drink so I have no stories to share.
nevrr? likle not even a vomit story?? lmfao thse are funny
lol one time actually this was in the summer in ?august? yeah august....hahaa my cousin cam e down to visit oh man..... started egging houses...went to these big ass houses and did doughnuts on there lawns LOL i feel bad actually now.....anyway last egg i whipped it at this parked car with this chick in it lmfao she just went psycho.....anyways cops come and got a warning LOL....the whole thing went till 5am for ONE EGG

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
IADad said:
okay, disclaimer: some of these involve drunk driving, I know I'm lucky nobody was hurt and I'd never think of doing it these days, but youth....ya know...

So, graduation night of HS, pulled onto a highway after too much beer to count, thought to myself I can't speed and risk getting pulled over...looked down and I was going 25...

The night I turned 19 (and that was legal) the next morning I had worn the skin off my elbows from slipping off the bar rail, then had a cut shirt and dried blood on my chest where I apparently fell off my front porch trying to get my key into the door. Managed to pull myself together to play a rehearsal that next night though my collegues (one of whom was the bartender from the night before) were quite sure I wouldn't be able to function.

One night a bar was featuring ridiculously cheap drinks, like $2.50 stoli martinis...I went through $30 of them, woke up the next morning in a panic because I didn't remember parking when I got home but I did remember headlights and horns honking...*gulp*

Another night, clueless bartender selling stoli martinis (see a pattern yet?) for $1. Walked to my hotel room (getting a little smarter by that time in my life) fell trying to get my pants off, hit a counter-top and cracked a rib, then when I got home from my business trop had to pretend like nothing was wrong..."must have slept wrong..." ;-)

all very much in my past....
hahahaa man the one about u crackin ur rib made me laiugh.