THINGS THAT ARE <U>VERY DIFFICULT</U> TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Tran substantiate

THINGS THAT ARE <U>DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE</U> TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell ? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5.. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
I love going to watch Karaoke....we have a guy up here who sounds exactly like Kermit the Frog, and he always sings "Forever in Blue Jeans"

I have to hide my head under the table 'cause it makes me laugh so hard.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
You know I'm drunk when I pronounce the sssssss in anything. It's like I automatically turn into a drag queen.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Karoke is just one of those things that a singer can not go do that is used to a band. There is only one place in town that has the correct sound system. The hard part is listening to people who really think they can sing. It's painful. Once in a blue moon you get a treat and someone can actually sing.
I love funny drunk people who are really trying to put on a show. They are great!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Music-dad said:
I love going to watch Karaoke....we have a guy up here who sounds exactly like Kermit the Frog, and he always sings "Forever in Blue Jeans"

I have to hide my head under the table 'cause it makes me laugh so hard.
You must video that!

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
musicmom said:
You must video that!
I will, he does it everytime, he only drinks water and sits all alone in the corner of the club...he always sings the same tune.

I go there just to see him.

I can't sing Karaoke...I just hate standing there during the guitar solos, makes me feel like a dolt.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I know when I'm too drunk because I can't make it through an entire song on Rock Band while playing the drums. I then announce that I'm E-breated and the show is over.

I always thought I had a decent singing voice but I guess I can't hold a note very well. I always get kicked off the stage by the E-crowd. I can however sing/rap Beastie Boys 'Sabotage', and Faith No Mores 'Is It' like no one's business.

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
Not the gut I'm talking about, but this is pretty Epic.

ROTFLMAO

<YOUTUBE id="y_eajib1MxE" url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_eajib1MxE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_eajib1MxE</YOUTUBE>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My ears are flippin bleeding!! I also think I'm having a seizure from the strobing.

Good wolf, are you drunk now? lol

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
musicmom said:
My ears are flippin bleeding!! I also think I'm having a seizure from the strobing.

Good wolf, are you drunk now? lol
I might have a risidual buzz from last night, but what your probably seeing the brain cloud I'm under after being sick for the past three weeks.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I guess because your other post didn't make any sense to me what so ever. lmbo
We'll excuse you. mwah

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
musicmom said:
I guess because your other post didn't make any sense to me what so ever. lmbo
We'll excuse you. mwah
Sorry, I just assume everyone is a gaming geek like me and HM. Rock Band is a virtual band game for consoles.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Music-dad said:
I suck at guitar hero and rock band...I keep trying to play it the way I would on a read axe....

Most musicians can be beaten by 5 year olds at either game.
That is so true and so sad! lmao