Dw has singned up but for some reason isnt getting the verification e-mail...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hope she gets it to work. :) Hey, I saw her name come up on the front page. She was born 2 months after I was. You guys are younger than me? Wow, I couldn't imagine having a six year old!! Props!!

gregjohn1229

PF Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2009
Xero said:
Hope she gets it to work. :) Hey, I saw her name come up on the front page. She was born 2 months after I was. You guys are younger than me? Wow, I couldn't imagine having a six year old!! Props!!
Thanks, who can i talk to about the e-mail verification because DW has not got her e-mail verification her e-maill address is

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
She is a part of the group "awaiting email confirmation". Have her double check her email, her spam, and her trash in her email to make sure she didn't inadvertantely overlook it. If she still can't find it, let me know and I'll email the admins to fix the issue.

gregjohn1229

PF Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2009
Dadu2004 said:
She is a part of the group "awaiting email confirmation". Have her double check her email, her spam, and her trash in her email to make sure she didn't inadvertantely overlook it. If she still can't find it, let me know and I'll email the admins to fix the issue.
she got the e mail in her spam and she is waiting for the administrator to activate the account

gregjohn1229

PF Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2009
Dadu2004 said:
Excellent! We look forward to having her! We'll try not to tell her all the crazy stories about you. ;)
u can if u want i don't mind. how long should it take for the adminstrator to activate the account

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Great question...they're usually pretty quick. If you don't hear anything by tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll email them.

gregjohn1229

PF Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2009
Dadu2004 said:
Great question...they're usually pretty quick. If you don't hear anything by tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll email them.
DW has gotten anything. It still says that she has been activated but is waiting to be added to the forum by the administrator