Easy, kid friendly recepies...

karenj2000

Apr 11, 2010
my kids love appetizers, they are a great way to start off a meal.

try this out they will like:
<SIZE size="125">Spinach Artichoke Feta Ball</SIZE>

1/8 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1/8 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/8 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
1/8 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped with hard leaf tips removed
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/8 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix

In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, spinach, feta cheese, artichokes, garlic and Ranch dressing mix. Mix together with clean hands until well blended. Form into a ball or log and set on a serving plate. Done!

lola

PF Regular
Jul 15, 2010
BlueBerry said:
I think children must eat green vegetables as it includes all the nutrients and Iron. Children must drink milk as it has a good amount of calcium that helps bones and hair. :)

I gave up on my daughter eating vegetables and she's ten now although she eats fruits i wish she would try vegetables. She drinks milk though but I would be happier if she would try veges.

ABC Nightline

Banned
Aug 16, 2010
&lt;r&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Do Your Kids Hate To Eat Vegetables?&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Sign up if you would like to be part of a possible "Nightline" broadcast.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/I]</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;ABC News&lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt; Nightline&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; is looking for parents who have tried everything, but just can’t get their kids to eat their vegetables. Individuals would have an on camera meeting with &lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;Iron Chef America&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt; star chef Cat Cora who would help your kids learn to love veggies of all kinds. Sign up details will be posted soon!&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;