Eating!...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
My daughter wont eat very many veggies. She'll eat corn all the time and sometimes green beans but that's it. I offer veggies for dinner, normally about two or three different types, but still nothing. What I don't get at all is that daycare told me that she'll eat some peas and broccoli sometimes. I offer them and nothing! I offer broccoli almost everyday too!

I don't want to make dinner a fight, so I just keep trying. But I just worry that she wont get enough nutrients. Know what I mean?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I sneak veggies into the meal as well as serving them on the side. That way even if they don't finish their veggies I know they got plenty. Last night I added spinach to the hamburgers. I also put it in spag sauce and carrots too. You sneak veggies in almost anywhere and never notice them

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
It is very hard to not get the nutrition a child needs. VERY HARD!!! Even kids who eat nothing but junk food typically have normal levels of the vitamins and such that they need.
Its good that you keep offering that is the best think to do.
If you are truly concerned that she is not getting the right nutrition, then get her some vegie based vitamins. You can find them at whole food type stores, or GNC type places. They make kids ones that look like gummy bears, but are 100% natural

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I put a bit of salt and butter on them and they eat them up. If that doesn't work put cheese on them. She can take liquid vitamins that will help her so she doesn't have to eat all those veggies.