Edutainement for kids? How about a digital coloring book?...

Kassie82

Banned
Nov 24, 2015
How do you keep your kids entertained and have them do useful things at the same time? Have you ever used digital coloring books w/them? There is a huge collection of those online. We've been "playing" Cat Coloring Pages for a week now and it is not only occupying their attention, but also having them learn about coloring. Here's a link to it too: Cat Coloring Pages

And here is our art:

Ruby Cube

May 13, 2016
That's a super awesome colouring tool. If you are interested in video entertainment that teaches good values then you can check out the site in my signature.

Vdad

PF Enthusiast
May 28, 2016
How about....a REAL coloring book, you know, with Crayola!

It's enough with all the electronics already, yes?

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
I get that kids can be messy, but that's one of the joys in their childhood. All this electronic screen time isn't good for little eyes, let alone adult eyes.
I have to wonder if a child's obsession with electronics is a reflection of the parents obsession with electronics, considering it seems the only thing parents can come up with to entertain their wee ones is by plopping these devices in front of them as if their going keel over and die without them.

Aside from that, these online colouring books don't teach kids dexterity to colour in the lines on their own. They can be as careless as they want and the program will stop any sloppy imperfections. This is just like a parent holding their kids hands while they colour.

sylvia

Jun 15, 2017
you can find activities and coloring books on our website bookbox.com along with multilingual educative language learning stories with subtitles