Fallon!...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey!
How are you feeling these days????

I'm DYING....i haven't had a goodnights sleep in AGES. I can't get comfortable, and i find that i'm waking up all the time.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm right there with you Meow, I haven't slept well in weeks. I could get a better nights sleep if I stay'd on the couch but I hate that. Other than being crazy tired I'm doing well though. How are you feeling?

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Tired. freak cleaning mode too....which is wierd .....for me. Well i know the nesting thing...but even still.

And i have a body pillow that worked with luke, but not this one. I just cannot get comfy. and my hips are so sore from laying on my side at night too...its just a comedy of errors really....

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
same here. My body pillow doesn't help at all this time and I can bearly breath at night. I roll from side to side all night because my hips are in so much pain

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I think it's gotta be how they're laying, maybe...I don't know either. I had the same problem with Logan but it started when I was much farther along. You would think this being my third baby it would all be simple

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww I feel bad for you poor preggers. <333

Haha, I had all that with Eli but later on in the pregnancy as well. I seriously feel bad for you guys cause man is that the kind of thing to drive a person bonkers. Not only did I wake up like a thousand times a night, also no matter what I had to go to bed early and wake up early!!!! LOL, I was 20 okay and I've never wanted to go to bed early on purpose much in my life. I've always been primarily a night time person. So I HATED that. Around came 8 or 9am, and bam I was awake and unable to go back to sleep. The teacher at my birthing class suggested that this was "mother nature trying to prepare us" as in, for the baby to come and wake us up several times a night. I guess that makes sense.

My hips were always killing me lol, and I had a pinched syatic (sp?!?) nerve too that seriously killed. And my belly hurt and itched. And heartburn, yay!! xD

So let me get this straight, with my next kids, I have to suffer earlier and in turn, longer????? -cry- D;

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
lol, yep but the next one is easier in so many other ways due to the experience ya picked up with your first..

does either of ya'll have recliners? those were my favorite piece of furniture with the girls. so soft and cozy and squishy. only problem i had with those over the bed is that my whole body would fall asleep, especially my butt. it would hurt like heck to wake it up. but there were plenty of days and nights when catnapping was done in the recliners we had 'cause of similar probs. got tired of sleeping on my side and hated sleeping on my back. when i tried to do that i had to have a ton of pillows propping my legs up and spread wide open like i was just ready and waiting for dh.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LMAO!! hahahahaha awesome.

I fell asleep in the recliner in the livingroom a lot while I was pregnant with Eli. I always sat in that chair, my mom said she was going to give it to me when I left but I don't have room for it yet.