Family version of the X-games...

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
And so.. I thought I'd share.

Last Saturday the kids were bored. I came up with the idea of a competition to keep them occupied. We did stupid silly things like... who could balance longer on one leg, blow the biggest bubble, do the most push ups, drink water the fastest...so on, so forth. We kept score with the winner getting a small treat the next day and being named the weeks champion. I decided to share with you because they were 13, 15, and 17 year olds playing silly games and we had an absolute blast. So much so that they begged for rematches all week! Might be a good idea for ya'll to try next time your bored! :D

PS. If you have any ideas on other things to compete in.. please let me know. Apparently, I get to have one every weekend now!

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Is that anything like Minute To Win It? Whenever that show is on my kids start going "I CAN DO THAT" "NO YOU CANT" then they start competeing with each other.

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
cybele said:
Is that anything like Minute To Win It? Whenever that show is on my kids start going "I CAN DO THAT" "NO YOU CANT" then they start competeing with each other.

I have no idea what the x-games are really. The kids mentioned it and I called ours that. ;) For all I know it could be something like that horrible Jersey Shore crap. :confused: But its fun and we all laugh our but off!