Favorite drink...

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
Hey,
I've already explained elsewhere that I was up too late and too early last night, so I'm warming up the espresso machine (bday present for DH - I found it at an estate sale). I started wondering what everyone's favorite coffee or tea drinks are? Any maybe alcoholic drinks?

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Margarita, on the rocks with salt

evilbrent

PF Addict
Sep 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
my favorite drink is water. I'm serious.

anything with caffeine, sugar, or alcohol screws with your head and your waistline. I prefer a straight head and waistline.

(plus, it means I get to inject more calories in donut form ;-)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My favorite drink is diet mountain dew.

But get me to starbucks and I'm all for a vente fat free carmel mochiato, extra pump of sugar free vanillia on ice and if I want some extra pounds I'll get whipped cream (but usually my kids will eat that)

I drink a ton of water too.

I have THREE favorite drinks.....so there!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
evilbrent said:
my favorite drink is water. I'm serious.

anything with caffeine, sugar, or alcohol screws with your head and your waistline. I prefer a straight head and waistline.

(plus, it means I get to inject more calories in donut form ;-)
You don't have any fun at all do you? ;)

jgomez65

PF Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2008
What happened to alcohool?
My favorite drink is called Bushwacker, a drink made among other things with amareto, vodka, kahlua, powder chocoloate and whipcream. I first tried in St Thomas and after many attempts finally was able to learn how to prepare it.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
The only sweet drink I go for is a White Russian and that is few and far between. I've never liked any type of sweets while I'm drinking.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
OH! Where do I start???

First off...I LOVE WATER!!! If I had to drinking nothing but water I would be perfectly happy. It's my favorite thing to drink.

After that...I go to coffee! White Chocolate Mochas with an extra shot of white chocolate. Mmm, and French Vanilla Lattes. OH and for an extra treat a double chocolate chip frappachino!

I don't drink soda too much. But if there is nothing else I go for a Mountain Dew, next Pepsi, or Coke.

Juice is good...apple or orange.

I'm not too much of a drinker...on the alcohol side. I like an amaretto (sp) sour, sex on the beach, green eyed monster (something in Japan), and then I just stick to shots.

Wow, I just gave everything...lol I love drinks and food! Haha...!

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
AnKsMommy said:
I'm not too much of a drinker...on the alcohol side. I like an amaretto (sp) sour, sex on the beach, green eyed monster (something in Japan), and then I just stick to shots.

I always did enjoy a good Ameretto Sour when I was drinking. Have you ever tried the Sex with an Alligator? I have no clue what's in it, I'll have to look. Not bad, though. And I loved Tequilla Rose.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
K, found what's in the Sex with an Alligator.

Add sweet and sour & Midori to a shaker w/ice, shake and strain. Layer in razzberry liqueur and jager. Razzberry should go to the bottom and jager should float on top. Works best in Martini glass.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Fiji water or Smart water (the only kinds I like)

Diet Coke

Wine (Red, dry like a chianti)

Flavored vodka with iced tea.

In that order.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Amber said:
K, found what's in the Sex with an Alligator.

Add sweet and sour & Midori to a shaker w/ice, shake and strain. Layer in razzberry liqueur and jager. Razzberry should go to the bottom and jager should float on top. Works best in Martini glass.
Hmm, I've never tried that, but I'll have to remember that next time I go out...God only knows when that'll be.

I also forgot that I LOVE Long Island Ice Tea haha.