Favorite Educational Apps for Kids...

Adler

Feb 14, 2015
Here are my son's favorite apps. Hopefully your kids will enjoy those too..
#1. ABC Alphbet Phonics - It's an exciting educational game that helps your child reapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound and touch.
#2. Funamo Parental Control - It provides comprehensive parental controls for your kids' Android phones and tablets with web filtering, device monitoring and application control.
#3. Kids Doodle -It's a pretty easy to use painting application.
#4. PlayKids - You child will be able to watch their favorite programs in a safe and educational environments.

Just simply search those in iTunes and enjoy. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

elliegreen

Mar 15, 2015
My girls just love this new educational app, it's name is PimPim World, and is designed for the little ones. The game is about a blue bunny, with this adorable interactive storybook, I think kids can learn how to be tolerant with each other, or their other skills can develop too. The game is free, and you can download to your iPad, on the App Store: http://apple.co/1BbcK96

kitty

Apr 28, 2015
My boy love "Cookie Monster's Challenge"
PBS Kids and Sesame Workshop have teamed up for Cookie Monster's Challenge, an app that teaches self-control, focus, and following directions to prepare young children for school. Nine different levels of mini games keep your preschooler busy -- and as he progresses, he'll earn more pieces of a cookie-making machine