favorite meals...

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
I'm all about easy recipes.

One favourite:

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)

2 cups frozen vegetable blend, thawed, drained

1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

2 cups water

1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided

HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 2 min. on each side or until browned.
ADD vegetables, Macaroni, Cheese Sauce Mix, water and 1/2 cup of the cheese; stir. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF), stirring occasionally.
SPRINKLE with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; cover. Let stand 5 min.

Another favourite:

6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick

2 onions, thinly sliced

2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce

1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken

1-1/2 cups hot water

1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese

HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until chops are done (160°F), turning chops and stirring onions after 5 min. Remove chops from skillet. Cook and stir onions 5 min. or until golden brown.
STIR in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; top with onion mixture.
MIX stuffing mix and water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

Sure, it's one giant way to advertise and get you to buy their products, but I get a lot of my recipes from Kraft and they are usually super quick and easy to make. You can sign up for a newsletter and a quarterly recipe magazine here: Kraft Foods - Great Recipes and Food Ideas

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
grilled meats, any of them and they don't have to have sides.
cheeseburgers, pizza, burritoes, and tacos--homemade w/store bought seasonings...

sorry don't have any recipes...

ellen21

PF Regular
Jul 15, 2009
my kids love vegetable orzo its a rice shaped pasta
to make it take grated zucchini and carrots to the water as it boils , add the orzo 3 tablespoons per child , a little salt and cook for five minutes . drain and mix with grated cheese , butter and parmesan cheese or with tomato sauce . for taste shredded chicken can also be added kids really love it..............:p