Finally a tooth!...

hawtmama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 13, 2008
AZ
After about 2.5 months of non-stop drooling, and trying to chew everything in sight, Gavin's first tooth has finally broken through!

He hasn't been sleeping as well lately...normally he sleeps from 8p.m. to 7:30a.m., eats and then goes straight back to sleep until 9. Well the past 2 nights he's gotten up at 4:30a.m...other than that though, he's been a little more fussy but it hasn't been too bad.

My little man is growing up so fast! :cry: God, is it that obvious that I'm a first time mom? LOL

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Congrats!!! NO I have been told that the first tooth on your 5th kid is just as exciting!! We have all been excited over teeth. lol I remember feeling so bad that Nichole finally got her first tooth when we were out of town and daddy missed it. He was a bit disappointed too

hawtmama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 13, 2008
AZ
Wow, somehow 1 tooth turned into 2 within another day. Poor guy! How fast do they normally come in??

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
My youngest was born with a tooth...it was pulled when he was 3 weeksbecause it got wiggly and became an aspiration precaution. Poor baby..

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Those are called milk buds. They happen more frequently then some people think. Weird to think it could happen though. Poor ki getting dental work at 3 weeks old! lol

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
yea, it was an actual tooth. It started as a bump at birth and popped through at 1 1/2 days. Neonatal teeth are weird...I dont like newborns with teeth ...LOL!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
CJ's mom said:
yea, it was an actual tooth. It started as a bump at birth and popped through at 1 1/2 days. Neonatal teeth are weird...I dont like newborns with teeth ...LOL!
my mom was born with a tooth also

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
I promise you that when Natalia got her first tooth a few weeks ago i was just as excited as when Isabella did. Tooth number 2 came in a few days ago too. It's so cute to see those little 2 tooth smiles.