Finally!...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I am SO glad this is back up and running!!!!!!! I've been at a loss as to what to do when luke's napping and i've got nothing else to do!!!

How is everyone??

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I got onto facebook and can't figure out what to do with it aside form occasionally posting something on a friends wall.

I prefer the real time stimulation that the forum offers.

In regards to giving rep it keeps saying I have to spread it around. We need more members so I can hand you guys out rep!

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
I was trying to convince myself it was my internet, and not the board, and therefore I could fix it. I was pretty disappointed when I had to accept the truth. :D

Good to be back!

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Despite the so-called "official" reason given by Crazy Admin Matty, I was the one who really did it just to be absolutely mean and totally ruthless.

And all those rumors you been hearing about me deleting 100s upon 1000s of posts every day, well, its all completely true; I get an endorphin rush every time I hit "delete" button.

I think I've got a problem. :)

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
jtee said:
Despite the so-called "official" reason given by Crazy Admin Matty, I was the one who really did it just to be absolutely mean and totally ruthless.

And all those rumors you been hearing about me deleting 100s upon 1000s of posts every day, well, its all completely true; I get an endorphin rush every time I hit "delete" button.

I think I've got a problem. :)
I've heard of some strange fetishes but...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
jtee said:
You should watch HBO's Taxicab Confessions or Real Sex some time. ;)
I don't have HBO anymore. Are they on Real Sex 85 yet? I think the last one I saw as #23 around half a decade ago.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Good Wolf said:
I don't have HBO anymore. Are they on Real Sex 85 yet? I think the last one I saw as #23 around half a decade ago.
We have HBO, but I don't watch Real Sex often, so I don't know what number they are on. I'm a pretty open minded person, so nothing on that show has ever shocked me, but it makes me laugh a lot. They had one on "Pony Play" and it just made me laugh and laugh. One person is Pony and the other is master. I wasn't laughing at them, it just struck me extremely funny to watch people play a little girl's pretend game of "Pony" except it was between adults leading up to sex.

I give them a lot of credit for being honest and upfront in saying "Hey, this is what turns me on...." A lot of people have very strange sexual fetishes, but only talk about them with in the privacy of their own bedroom. So that nice couple down the street who goes to church every Sunday, well don't be surprise if they too have some very interesting ways to have fun in their bedroom. :)

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Your preaching to the choir my friend. I became sexually adventurous at a very young age, and the Mrs. and I still have our moments.

Lets just say that yesterday her back was hurting and you would be able identify my dead body by the dental records on her back side.

I'm sorry, was that off topic?