First Haircut...

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
We took my DS in for his first offical haircut today. He did really good. It was the longest two min of my life so far. I hate to see him upset when I can fix it. He looks like a little man now without his curly wisps (thats Kaytee thats an excellent description)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Awww that made my day. Thanks for sharing. It brough back many memories. Too cute. The one of him crying makes me want to take him and run away to help him...hahaha Damn scissors!

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
fallon said:
I love that they cry like it's actually hurting them to have their hair cut
ha ha I actual said that...it doesn't hurt bubba. ha ha Thanks for the compliments, I think he's pretty handsome too. ;)

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
He followed me outside and did a face plant into the welcome mat. Poor thing. It's really bristly. He cried for a min then onto playing with toys. All boy.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I swear Logan has had more bumps and bruises already than DebraLyn has had in her whole life...he tried to pull himself up on the wall the other day and his feet went out from under him. He smacked his head on the wall, I almost cried. Not him he just crawled away and found trouble somewhere else.
Is Havoc walking?

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
no just crawling. Of course if you hold his hands he'll take you straight outside...or the garbage...or the dog. lol