For Musicmom...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm here. We were at the dentist. No root canal though, they pulled it out. omg it was gross to watch. She's ok.
I can't have avatars like that because Jtee will send me a pm to tell me that everyone is complaining about it like he did with my giving the finger one.

Jtee, jtee...watcha gonna do when he comes for you...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
musicmom said:
Jtee, jtee...watcha gonna do when he comes for you...
I don't spend much time monitoring people's avatars, maybe others do, and maybe Fallon or Kaytee do; we haven't discussed avatars too much. If I get complaints in PM, then I look closer. Besides, several people in this thread are playing games with each other, and to some degree I'll let you sort it out; like kids on the play ground kind of thing. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
jtee said:
I don't spend much time monitoring people's avatars, maybe others do, and maybe Fallon or Kaytee do; we haven't discussed avatars too much. If I get complaints in PM, then I look closer. Besides, several people in this thread are playing games with each other, and to some degree I'll let you sort it out; like kids on the play ground kind of thing. :)
Huh? It's an avatar. We all have goofy avatars. So mine had the middle finger and it was funny. It wasn't directed to anyone and I have no personal beef with anyone here....so it just makes me wonder if there were any real complaints. It just seemed personal Jtee, like maybe "you" didn't like it????:rolleyes:
Fallon says "a jokes a joke", Kaytee says "a jokes a joke" but jtee says.....take it off it's offensive.
You're like Hiltler of PF.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
jtee said:
Musicmom, that avatar was unacceptable in this forum.
I guess I missed the no finger avatar in the forum rules. Have you even seen any of the avatars on this forum? Or do you just check in from time to time?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Musicmom, just like posts, I do not evaluate every avatar. If it is reported to me, or I or observe it, then it is evaluated.

If you feel there is a avatar or post that is offensive to you, feel free to PM myself, Fallon, or Kaytee.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
jrrsmom said:
Why does jtee always edit his posts? Is someone deleting his?
I am a horrible speller and somewhat dyslexic, so I correct errors later when I see them. Other times I edit them for clarity.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
jtee said:
I am a horrible speller and somewhat dyslexic, so I correct errors later when I see them. Other times I edit them for clarity.
You said you had spell check.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Yeah I thought this thing had spell check. Oh well...who knows. Moving on!