For Sky.......

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Yep!!!

He's great w/Dd too! She will do things that she doesn't even realize is a way to practice the dominance over him and he's just like... OK.. whatever.

He's way more hardheaded and sassy with me. LOL

At five months he's already the same height and weight as the 70 lb pibble I used to have... he just doesn't have all that muscle weight - tall lanky doggie.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
He's gorgous. Looks like a boxer and ridgeback. Too bad he didn't get the ridgeback thing it looks really cool. He looks smart too. Mutts make the best pets. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Thanks 1day!

He actually has a strip of fur down his back that is a darker color... it's subtle but one you see it - it's hard to miss. Hard to see in the pic, but...

.... poor GW, I could talk about my doggie all day long. hehehe

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I see what your talking about. I ment the way the hair grows in the opposite direction, like a big cow lick. lol

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Yeah, they are cool looking dogs. The mixes typically don't have the ridge as well as a small number of the purebreds.

We saw a purebred ridgeback at the petstore about a month ago (one of the employee's dogs) and that dog was 100lbs. He was HUGE!!! but he was also a big ole luvbug.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Yeah, the one I saw was super muscular. Nothing wrong with a 100lb lap dog. lol I used to have a 50lb lap dog. He would lay in my lap on his back and snore. Ferocious. I'm still yerning for a napolitian mastiff. Big, sweet, slobbery dog. Nothings better.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Are you sure there are not steroids in his dog food? He's gonna be HUGE. That yawn pic is cool. I noticed too, in the very first pic he's almost smiling. lol