Forgive me if this has already been posted: Avatar Help...

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Again forgive me but how do I change my avatar from one of the predetermined ones to one of my own design? Am I missing something? I don't see the option in the user cp. Please spell it out junior high style as I am a little dense

Thank you.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
If I remember right you have to have a certain number of posts before you can customize. There should be a thread about that stuff under the catagory forum info. Welcome!

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
I have over 50 posts now and still the option hasn't presented itself. I am still new though. Is that a factor? I've used the FORCE and everything and still can't find it.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
It might be 100 posts then. Your so close. What will you be when your not the bus driver from the Simpsons?

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Don't know yet, but I can't wait.

Probably the same one that I use on the other forums. Brian Setzer rockin out on the geetar.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I don't think it's posts, I think it might be reputation. No one exactly seems to know LOL but it's SOMETHING like that. I only had like 30 or so posts when I could change mine. I seemed to get rep fast. Cause I'm just cool like that I guess. :p Anyway just wait for it, it will eventually show up on it's own as an option.

I'll give you some rep, maybe it will help. :D