Fostering more kittens!!!...

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
After last weeks tradgedy of losing all 3 of my foster kittens, I didn't think I was a strong enough person to do it again. I was looking on Craigslist yesterday just for fun and ran across an ad looking for foster parents. I am not sure what possesed me to call the lady and offer my services but I did.
I am now recieving 4 little females tomorrow that are 7-8 weeks old. A little part of me was feeling like I was missing something I guess and that is why I called her. Plus as a bonus to me, she is providing all the litter, food and whatever else they need. She does all this out of her own pocketbook-she does not work with/for the shelters, this is just something she enjoys doing. I am impressed by this woman, she also pays for all the spaying/neutering. I was more that glad to help this woman out on her quest. So now we are once again foster parents and the way my husband and I look at it is that we are cat lovers who are lucky enough to have 4 foster cats of our own, so if someone was willing to do that for us, then why not return the favor and foster kittens to help them and to find them the homes that they deserve. Are we crazy or what???

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
No, you're not crazy. I'd love to foster cats myself, but my DS has a cat allergy. We're lucky to be able to keep the two we have. (One of which is sitting on my desk staring at me as I type. LOL!)

Got any pics of your new little charges??

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
No, not yet, I don't get them till tomorrow after work, but as soon as I have pics I will post them. All I know is that they are 4 little females who are about 8 weeks old. Cannot wait to meet them!