Free!!...

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
Well I knew I could get you to click here. We all love "Free" right Does anyone have any good Freebie/Sample sites that do not include buying anything?...Startsampling.com, Walmart.com..and some others are good!!! Ok...reply away :)

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
With FreeCycle, you join the listserve in your area, and watch the e-mails. People offer things for FREE that they don't want or need for whatever reason.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Go to FreeCycle.org and find a group in your area. The rules are explained when joining.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
YOu can email product company's requesting samples because you are interested and want to sample it first. Try Dove, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Bobby Brown, Mac.........you can always ask for free samples at the perfume counters too!

ntbuddy

PF Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2008
Michigan City, Indiana
My wife runs a FreeCycle site off of Yahoo and at first I thought it was a joke but it's really serious business and sometimes even though it's FreeCycle people do charge but at a greatly reduced rate and most items are really free (you just have to pick them up).

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
ntbuddy, if your wife wants to post a link in this thread to her yahoo site, I think it would be OK.