Funny things kids say...

nannygirl

Oct 29, 2009
I teach Sunday school to 4-yr.-olds. A few weeks ago Philip was telling me how he wanted to be just like his dad when he grows up because his dad is an artist (which is true.) His friend Isaac piped up and said, "Yeah, my dad is an artist too." Isaac's dad is not an artist, he is a pastor at the church and everyone knows that. I said, "Isaac, your dad's not an artist, he's a pastor." And Isaac said, "No, no. no...he's a <I>Lego </I>artist."

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
awww cute! :) if you'd like to start a new topic on this feel free to do so..
guidelines state to not reply in topics older than 30 days... just a friendly reminder. the mods are pretty nice about it. i'd show ya the link but can't seem to find it. its here somewhere.
enjoy your time in the forum..

xero!!!!! where's that link???????????????????? i gotta bookmark it...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Well, I'm not Xero, but I'll chime in anyway...

Nannygirl - here are the guidelines http://www.parentingforums.org/f17/rules-guidelines-read-before-posting-7179.html[/URL] (16th Ave - they're stickied in the intros section :) )

The two most common mistakes newbie make is posting to old threads (if you see something of interest that's old, just start a new thread if you want to start discussion on it - keeps things fresh) and posting links - we try to control spam by pretty much not allowing links.

So, no big deal, lots of people do it when they start - good to see you posting!