funny things your kids eat/drink...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Oliver likes to suck on lemons, drink coffee, and eat very dark chocolate (70% cocoa). I think it's totally funny because those were my cravings while I was pregnant.

He also likes to snack on dirty rugs. :p

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol on the rugs

Nichole loves croutons!!! She would also eat lemons when she was Olivers age, not so much now, I guess I never give them to her either though lol

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
nothing DL eats now is to weird but when she was 2ish she would dip her melon in ketchep

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
My goddaughter will be 2 April 10th. Her favorite thing in the whole world is Dill pickles. She loves yogurt too, so if you give her both, it's dippin' time ;)

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
My daughter used to suck on lemons all the time. She claims she can't taste "sour", and that things like lemons and limes are just sweet to her. She never really ate anything too out of the ordinary.

My son is a notoriously picky eater, especially now. He's vegan now, and hasn't eaten meat since he was eleven or twelve. He's always been funny about it. "No two foods shall touch unless cooked together" has always been his eating philosophy, but he oddly likes things like peanut butter and banana sandwiches. When he was little, he loved tuna and apples mixed with mayo and a bit of vinegar on toast.

budnkota

PF Fanatic
Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
EUUUWWWWW! Some of those are really nasty!

Careful with the lemons though. I used to do that too. Loved 'em. But they are really bad for your teeth