Future Stepmom...

JeanieJ

Nov 6, 2012
Hi all! Think I have to intro myself before I can post. So just wanted to say hello, i'm engaged to a man with a son and i have no children of my own. Starting to have doubts if I'm really up to the task as his relationship with his son is changing (he's getting him more, having a daily relationship, etc.-how it SHOULD be!). On here to just read some stories I guess and try to figure this all out. :)

JeanieJ

Nov 6, 2012
Also, how the heck do I reply to other people's posts? I just joined today, not sure if I have to wait for confirmation or what. I already confirmed my e-mail address and there has been no mention of having to wait for anything else. I'm just eager to start chatting. :) Did I miss a step or something?

CeenRodriguez

Jan 15, 2013
Rocky Point, NY 11778
Welcome to the forum Jeanni! Anyway, about your problem, don't make it an issue that your fiancée is getting more for his son. Be thankful that he's trying his best to be a good father and to build a good relationship to his son. Time comes, you will be having your own kid as well. You know exactly then that he will be a good father to your kids soon! Love his son as yours because you can't change the fact that his son will be part of your family as well. I'm sure his love for your will not lessen even he gets more time with his son.