Gay marriage...not what you think....

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
CadensUnc said:
Maybe the correct spelling domain was already taken, you know, getting a good domain these days is tough! ;)

I checked the correct spelling of "officialstreetpreachers.com" website and it was them...they just spelled it wrong

TabascoNatalie

PF Addict
Jun 1, 2009
England and somewhere else
I think the whole controversy of gay marriage exists only to create conflict in society. People fight about something that in reality matters nothing to them. But this conflict already tears apart communities and works very well to distract public attention from waynmore important social issues. Divide and conquer.
What i think on this subject myself? Sorry if it sounds cynical, but i don't care at all.

Testing

PF Enthusiast
Feb 23, 2012
akmom said:
Oh for goodness' sakes, has this issue not been beaten to death yet? When can we read the news and not be bombarded with the latest gay rights charade?

It's like the death penalty and abortion debates that just never go away. Except it matters even less.
Agreed. So tired of this taking over the news.

No point in adding anything here, as this isn't my first rodeo in this excessively liberal forum, but it is imperative to point out that the a behavior is not an immutable characteristic, like race. Not analogous AT ALL.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Do you have a special inbuilt radar or something for whenever there is a thread about or referencing LGBT?

You hardly ever comment on anything else.

Testing

PF Enthusiast
Feb 23, 2012
cybele said:
Do you have a special inbuilt radar or something for whenever there is a thread about or referencing LGBT?

You hardly ever comment on anything else.
Nope. It's just a really slow forum, compared to a few others I frequent. So I only get back here every now and then, mostly not to comment at all, because there isn't anything new. Once in awhile, there is.

In fact, today, there appears to be a few new threads, so I will go check them out.

MommyMe4

May 31, 2012
Interesting opinions. I don't think gay marriage affects anyone in a negative way so who cares if they get married!

jennifer84

Nov 23, 2012
ky
Like many have said on boards and in real life, gay marriage is still marriage, no matter how you look at it. It's not going to affect a straight couples marriage in any negative way. Nothing wrong with being against it, but if you are, chose how you respond wisely.