getting away for awhile...

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
i am thinking about leaving in a couple days for l.a...shits just been messed up lately around here.. my mom passed 2 days ago suddenly so its been kinda rough. i have a cousin who lives in west hollywood and hes been wanting me to come for awhile. i havent been in a good state, i havent had James or Brandon with me since.

Not sure how long i'll be staying down there for maybe a week..maybe a month. Need to just cut loose down there and distract myself for a bit. I havent been on much...so just to let a few people know where I'll be at. Apparently its really nice down there this time of year so might as well right?
haha

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
:( Sorry to hear about your mom superman. Maybe a little trip will help you out. You can grieve, refocus, and get back to being with the boys. Life is short, and we really never know how much time we have, so it's best to make the best of what we have. I'm sure the kiddos will miss you, but I understand needing some time for yourself too. Hang in there, and be safe.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
I'm sorry to hear about your loss :(

Sometimes we just need some time alone to clear our heads and refocus. I think this trip will be good for you. I hope you'll be back on here soon, posting about how much you enjoy spending time with your kids again.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
I hope you can come to grips with all of your feelings while you're out on your trip and wish you the best of luck in getting your life going in the right direction. Don't forget about your children and what things are most important in life.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I am so sorry superman. :( I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I can't. You do whatever you can to cheer yourself up. Hang in there buddy.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Aww Superman,
So sorry to hear about your mom. Take the trip and get your head together.
It takes time and you need that. Sorry for your loss.

DadinUT

Jun 3, 2011
Sorry for your loss SM. Everyone needs to get away on occasion so enjoy yourself.