Girls have decided they no longer speak english...

972hernandez

Nov 11, 2010
Hazel Carolina said:
my 14 year old daughters (aren't twins fun) have decided that they no longer speak english (there father is french) and they will now only be speaking french. in school, at home everywhere. so far it has lasted 3 days but i have had complaints from teachers that they won't answer in english
Personally, if they can't contribute in their classroom; maybe they need to be schooled at home. How unfair to take away from those students who want to learn in an overcrowded classroom as it is... Come on parents!!

Hazel Carolina

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2010
Australia
their classes aren't particularly crowded.. there are 7 people in their english class, 12 in their science class, 5 in their french class. 7 in their history class, 12 in their geography class. and they have a full gym class.

I'm not qualified to teach them at home, that is not an option nor does it make sense

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
No, that doesn't make much sense... I'm sure "those students" make their own trouble often enough as well. :p Its not very practical to rip them all out of school the minute they get out of line...